Best Case for mobility / LAN events

tract9on

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good case for LAN events?
I realise I could make use of a trolley etc. but I do find a handle pretty useful tbh. I currently have the Corsair Scout however it's a very very snug fit with my new GTX 770 amp, I was very worried I was about to snap one of the cooling tines x).

I have a full size motherboard. 

Thanks guys!

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black 

That is a great case but I don't really have the money at the moment to downsize my mobo ;l. 

I7 3770K | GTX 770 amp! | 12gb DDR3 @1600mhz | 250gb OCZ Vertex 450 & 2TB WD Black 

It's an old case now, but if you have a red themed build the aerocool rs-4 might be worth having a look at. Or you can spray paint the motherboard tray

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Looks good and yeah, I do indeed have a red themed build hehe :). The challenge will now be finding it in stock in a UK e-tailer haha.
The most obvious alternative I've found is the Scout 2 but not too keen on the new styling. 

Looks good and yeah, I do indeed have a red themed build hehe :). The challenge will now be finding it in stock in a UK e-tailer haha.

The most obvious alternative I've found is the Scout 2 but not too keen on the new styling. 

i would go for the scout 2 its an awsome case

If you want something light and with a handle, just go for the CM Scout 2!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Not the tj11 i dislike having to lug it to my friends house when we have lan parties and custom loop makes it heavier.

Motherboard - Asus Z97-WS ll Processor -Intel i7-4790K ll Cooling- Custom Loop ll RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(2x8) @2400 ll Graphics Card  - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 TI ll PSU - Corsair AX 1200 Watts ll SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB ll HDD - seagate barracuda green 2TB & Seagate 4TB ll Case - Silverstone TJ11 ll Audio - Asus Xonar Essence STX  ll OS- Win 10 PRO 64-bit ll Keyboard- CM Storm QuickfireTK Green Switchesll Mouse- Logitech G502

I've always liked the NZXT Vulcan. another option to consider

Corsair C70 has handles and some pretty nice styling and several colours.

Just about any case can become reasonably transportable with a few straps around it for handles though so anything goes if you can't find one with build in handles you like. 

if you want to transport a case easily, it needs to be small.

the smallest atx case that still fits a tower cooler is the antec vsk4000e. it cost 25$ so there are trade offs, lots of em.

the airflow is bad

it has unpainted interior and no cable management room.

steel is thin, fit isn t great.

but it is smaller than the prodigy and fits 13" gpus.

i m currently using this case with 2 6950 with arctic cooling accelero extreme coolers ~12 inches and a cm hyper 212 and a h1000 200mm psu. temps are fine with a fan installed in the 5.25" bays.

i didn t get this case for the looks but for the fact i can carry it with 1 hand and i need to move my comp a lot.

quick references.

antec vsk4000e atx case 34liters.

cm elite 361 atx case 27liters.

prodigy mitx case 36 liters

cm scout atx case ~60 liters

corsair atx case c70 ~60liters

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

There is always the haf XB. Ugly as sin, but it's compact.

There is always the haf XB. Ugly as sin, but it's compact.

it s 60l or about as big as a scout or c70.

the shape does help to move it tho.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

CM Storm Scout 2. The handle at the top is tough! 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel