anyone know if this case has support for these radiators?

RNGesusHatesMe

looking at buiulds and ive found a case that suites the potential colour theme (and is really cheap)

looking to put 2x 1080 msi seahawks x with the  120 mm  h55 aios 

for the cpu ill just use a aircooler like the evo 212 as i wont have a mount point i dont think

Yes you will have room for both AIO coolers. The top supports 2 120mm fans so they will both fit. You could config it so one is in the front one is up top or one up top one back or both on top. You could also have a third AIO cooler for your cpu. Hope this helps!!

radiators are larger issue ive had before is the radiator being too big and blocking as i had the issue with the corsair 380t

doesnt it need actual support ofr it ? 

not necessarily, but if you are worried about rad support maybe go with 2 air cooled cards instead. The strix or MSI twin frozer fans are very good for cooling the card.

If you are spending that much money on a system, I'd highly recommend getting an actually good case.

I would suggest the Fractal Design Define S.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

if white is your theme, sure..

note the top GPU using the G10 nzxt and front mount, the bottom is using the corsair HG10 and mounted to the read i/o, so technically, you can still use a 120 AIO for the CPU.

yeah i was gonna do it with the msi krait edition (b&w mobo) 

so i can hook up the 2 gpus with one at the front as intalke one as back as exahust and the cpu 120mm as a intake at the front ? issue is a 120mm wont give me great performace for a 6700 k overcloking will it ? 

meh, you can achieve as well or better with an air cooler, depending on case/mobo layout.

tbh, i couldn't see spending $300 more for the h2o add-on per card for virtually 5-8fps better gaming experience.

save the $600, buy AIB card with an air cooler and call it a day. this way you have a reliable rig, less points of failure, and a better look to see.

image.png

issue is im in a very hot place to live so cards will idle highly to put it in perspective my friend brought his 1080 xtreme and it hit 80 at load when at his house to 69-70 

ummm, it'll still get 'as warm' with h2o as with air cooling, jut will take a bit longer to 'stabilize' as the ambient air is warm thus the efficiency of the water cooler won't flash to temperature. but eventually, it will. the radiators will dump the heat into the room quicker, making it warmer...

not worth the $600 extra for that reason of warmer ambient.