Should i buy a cm hyper t2

koolerone
Go to solution Solved by byalexandr,

OC the f*ck out of that chip. Might as well take advantage of that unlocked multiplier since it's only a dual core. If you have $15 lying around then go for it, if not then save up for a beefier cooler.

So as the title says, should i buy it?

I currently have a Pentium g3258 with a stock cooler. I found the 

hyper T2 for $15 close to where i live, so, just wanted to have your guys opinion/if its worth it :) 

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

OC the f*ck out of that chip. Might as well take advantage of that unlocked multiplier since it's only a dual core. If you have $15 lying around then go for it, if not then save up for a beefier cooler.

10 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

Ok! Thanks for the help haha

Main PC(no name yet): CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 1700, MOBO-ASRock AB350 K4, RAM-16gb G.Skill 3000MHz, GPU-Asus Strix GTX960 2gb, CPU Cooler-Stock Cooler rn, Storage-SanDisk 512gb SSD/OCZ Agility 4 128gb SSD/2TB Toshiba, CASE-Corsair Spec-02 Redshift Edition

Laptop: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m