Most Random Thing You Have Bought Online

i will start us off

i bought a toy sheep that lights up with a usb connection,  and with a text to speech program it can make it say what ever you want

i made it say "it's Holy $H1T, it's a usb powered talking sheep!"

still have it and i take every where with me, i love to hug it, it's fluffy......

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

I bought waterproof paper. My amazon history is filled with bad choices.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Tried to bought SC2 from some dude online.

Got scammed. 

...... Sometimes my brain just auto shut down. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Possibly the most random thing I bought is a HP Proliant DL380 G3 server.

I was literally just looking online for some second-hand lga775 CPU's, not really planning to buy anything when someone had put this thing online for 15 bucks.

After I contacted her she said I could have a DL360 G2 as well with 9 spare hard drives.

Well, heck of a deal I guess :S

I had no clue what the hell I needed servers for and had no use for them, but whatever. It was just 15 bucks.

And so we went to get both servers with a total of 15 hard drives or something, almost all of 'm 18gb or something, a couple 36 gb and 4 72gb hdd's

The DL360 ended up having bad ram, and the DL380 was loud as fuck and slow. Only had a single 32-bit singlecore 3.x ghz Xeon and 1.5gb RAM.

I resold the DL360 for 10 bucks and kept the DL380 to play with, although I had no clue what the hell I was going to do with it.

I ended up installing Windows XP on it as I did not own any Windows Server edition and ran a Minecraft server on it for 2 weeks. The minecraft server ran like crap.

I sold the DL380 again for 15 bucks.

So... I won 10 bucks.

Yay, I think.

EDIT:
Here's a video of said server in operation.

Spoiler

I bought a thermometer from a random chinese websites for an aquarium, and i don't have an aquarium...

Anyway i just threw the sensor in my case and i have the display next to my monitor, did learn me temp cases are a lot higher below my gpu than above it somehow...

And i got 4 i think cute phone holders, they are also on my desk but i don't use them, they are cute tho :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

On 8/12/2016 at 9:09 AM, mrchow19910319 said:

Tried to bought SC2 from some dude online.

Got scammed. 

...... Sometimes my brain just auto shut down. 

I tried to buy map files for a counter strike map... Got scammed but got them a few months later from the guy that made it unlike his (and I guess now my) cs clan mate still had the files.

He was a smart mapper that made a way so players connecting to the server only got the sky box lol