Need you guys to help me out!

RightSide

Yo!

I want you to suggest me a budget gaming pc.

That will be able to play Overwatch at like 100 fps on high settings.

Hope you can help me. (Budget is around 1k $)

Just now, ForsakenLive said:

With that budget, get an i5 and a GTX 1060. You will still have money left, you can either save it or go balls to the walls and get a more powerful build.

Im leaning on a GTX 1070 with a i5. But the thing is - how much i need a GTX 1070.

What peripherals do you need, have, and must have (that you don't already)?

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Just now, RightSide said:

Im leaning on a GTX 1070 with a i5. But the thing is - how much i need a GTX 1070.

Well what do you want the computer to do and at what resolution? I'd personally start with a 6600k and pick the rest of the components from there. If you want 1080p performance, get a 390, rx 480, or a gtx 1060.

ASU

1 minute ago, MblaZe7run said:

What peripherals do you need, have, and must have (that you don't already)?

Well im sitting and working for the money right now. 

I don't really have anything right now only a old pc that i don't think i can get something from.

So just about 1k $

What peripherals do you not have?

Do you have a spare Windows key?

I don't really have anything right now only a old pc that i don't think i can get something from.

So just about 1k $

Hold on, let me rephrase.

What peripherals do you need? Are there any peripherals that you want (like specific models).

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

So just about 1k $

By peripherals we mean headphones, keyboard, monitor, etc. Are you missing any of these?

They can add to the price of the build significantly so it is important to know if you have them or not.

Oh.. Mb. 

Got keyboard and mouse and monitors.

I will get a Windows key from a mate.

I would preffere to stay out of AMD, cuz im not familiar with it. And don't really like it. (Have a laptop right now that gets overheated and shits happening with it).

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/yhNp2R http://pcpartpicker.com/list/FHTmkT

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($198.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($132.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H170-GAMING 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($73.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $902.91 Total: $874.92

$125 wiggle room for some changes.
ie. Windows, Keyboard, or Mouse.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

1 minute ago, RightSide said:

Oh.. Mb. 

And monitors/keyboard i got it. 

I would preffere to stay out of AMD, cuz im not familiar with it. And don't really like it. (Have a laptop right now that gets overheated and shits happening with it).

Sorry for the double post, got kinda messed up while i tried to edit the post above.

3 minutes ago, RightSide said:

Oh.. Mb. 

Got keyboard and mouse and monitors.

@DioOmicida's build look great. You have a bit of extra money there, so you can save it or spend it on something else/upgrades.

The RX 480 is an AMD card, just in case you didn't know. I understand that you've had bad experiences with AMD but the RX 480 is a great card and will run Overwatch like a beast.

Just now, xwboy said:

@DioOmicida's build look great. You have a bit of extra money there, so you can save it or spend it on something else/upgrades.

The RX 480 is an AMD card, just in case you didn't know. I understand that you've had bad experiences with AMD but the RX 480 is a great card and will run Overwatch like a beast.

If he really doesn't want an AMD card I suppose he could pick up the 1060 instead.
If he wants to spend the extra cash, a larger SSD would be worth the purchase.

2 minutes ago, RightSide said:

Depends on what game/resolution you want to play.

Overwatch is easy to run, even a GTX 960 can get you over 100fps on ULTRA.

Check these benchmarks:

e7MCi7E.png

These are on the EPIC settings:

xYtxf1L.png

The GTX 1070 is not a bad buy, it will get you through lots of games. However at 1080p a GTX 1060 currently maxes out everything and it costs $250. Paired with a $200 locked i5, a $50 H110 mobo, some cheap 16GB DDR4 for $60, a decent PSU and case $130 and some storage (either SSD or hard drive or both). This way your build costed less than $800. I just don't see the point on going  higher end if you are just playing at 1080p. If you plan to upgrade to 1440p or 4k you can get a better GPU.

@RightSide If you want a case with a side panel (great for showing off your build to friends) I would go with the NZXT S340 (https://www.nzxt.com/products/s340-black)

Corsair 400c (http://www.corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-clear-400c-compact-mid-tower-case)

Or the Anidees AI Crystal (https://www.amazon.com/anidees-Crystal-Tempered-interior-Radiator/dp/B01GIGR2Z0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1468990289&sr=8-3&keywords=anidees&linkCode=sl1&tag=sciestud09-20&linkId=ac895e16932d12fe2dd2c96c13d704b3) which is a stunning tempered glass case (high quality) but more expensive than the other options.

quickly made a pcpickerlist that would be more than good enough for what you need and budget oriented(didn't even put in a custon cpu cooler), don't know a lot about cases so the one i picked was more budget and not so much a fashion statment, http://pcpartpicker.com/user/malonamalatie/saved/#view=WwCp99  this list is just a sugestion though

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

All i can say is, so many thanks for your help buds!

The "Build" i planned to do was something like ; i5-6600k, MSI Z170A M5, GTX 1070, some 500 GB of ssd, with 16 gb of ram. And i'm deffinetly liking your suggestions more.

I was "researching" a little for couple months, and still trying to learn something more about PC's. Parts and stuff. It's deffinetly a HUGE help from you right now.

SO im thinking about the build that @DioOmicida made, just gonna swap the RX480 for the GTX 1060. And prob. a more personal case and stuff. (HUGE THANKS)

So im just shooting a couple question that you maybe can answer me!

1. I'm planing to play games like overwatch, maybe newer games (not the highest quality) but on 1080p. - So is this build going to work? ^^ And for how long do you think i can keep using it. (And what should i upgrade in the future(cpu or from what side).

2. Overclocking, DO I NEED TO DO IT(if i can, because i can't and havent researched and don't know how it works(the GPU))? 

3. Will it get overheated? Or do i need to pick up a cooler?

4. Do i neet coller paste? (What is it used for)?

Hope you can answer me, and im thanking you all for the help you could help! 

Hope you all can have a good day <3

P.s it would be the first build of mine, so what should i be aware of and stuff?

So im just shooting a couple question that you maybe can answer me!

1) I use a 970 and it handles overwatch like a champ. You can expect the same from the 1060.
2) That's why I didn't give you a K processor since I thought you might not know how.

If you get the K series, you should overclock. Otherwise its pointless to spend the extra money IMO.

3) If you get the K, just get a 212 Evo.

4) It comes with thermal paste that is all you need.

2 minutes ago, DioOmicida said:

1) I use a 970 and it handles overwatch like a champ. You can expect the same from the 1060.
2) That's why I didn't give you a K processor since I thought you might not know how.

If you get the K series, you should overclock. Otherwise its pointless to spend the extra money IMO.

3) If you get the K, just get a 212 Evo.

4) It comes with thermal paste that is all you need.

Can't the GPU get overclocked?  That was what i was talking about

And what 1060 should i pick? (Like what "brand" or what you call it).

Can't the GPU get overclocked? 

If you're playing Overwatch, there's no reason to overclock the GPU. You can definitely run the game on Epic and get 85-95 FPS or Ultra 100+ FPS. In terms of brands, EVGA and MSI are the most reputable, but most brands are good and you should choose one with a good cooler and a good looking design. (I'm not too knowledgeable of the different 1060s so I can't give recommendations.)

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sw4gtJ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sw4gtJ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 V5 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($252.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X150-PLUS WS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($109.41 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($32.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($38.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($47.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card  ($429.00 @ B&H) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1013.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-11 15:00 EDT-0400

1 hour ago, RightSide said:

Can't the GPU get overclocked?  That was what i was talking about

Buying a third party GPU like MSI already come overclocked or will have an overclock mode which in most cases push's the card pretty far.
When I overclocked my GPU, I was only able to push an extra 3 to 4 frames which essentially lend to almost no change whatsoever.

1 hour ago, RightSide said:

MIS is my favorite brand, MSI 1060 x 6G, when it comes to GPUs but honestly pick whichever custom fits your budge/build.