How do I delete my Hotmail Account ?

There should be an option near the bottom of the settings or in the last settings menu. I don't have hotmail so can't give any specific instructions. :/ 

I edit my posts a lot.

Just now, MrDrWho13 said:

There should be an option near the bottom of the settings or in the last settings menu. I don't have hotmail so can't give any specific instructions. :/ 

Cant find it :(

why do you want to delete it? its probably bad but when i dont want an account anymore i just kinda leave it in limbo. i imagine the website will eventually delete it. 

1 minute ago, Potato_Slayer said:

why do you want to delete it? its probably bad but when i dont want an account anymore i just kinda leave it in limbo. i imagine the website will eventually delete it. 

That's a good way to get your password or other info stolen.

1 minute ago, somebody* said:

Nah, any "hotmail" Accounts will direct you to outlook, which doesnt seem to give you an Option to delete your Account.

Try the other link I edited in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12412/microsoft-account-how-to-close-account

I edit my posts a lot.

2 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

That's a good way to get your password or other info stolen.

Try the other link I edited in: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12412/microsoft-account-how-to-close-account

Thanks, worked. But man let me tell you it was stupid. 2000000000000000 Sentences to read and in the End it will be deleted in 60 Days. Thats just annoying lol. Thanks for helping tho :)

leave it for a month. microsoft have deleted sevral of my hotmail accounts because i was inactive on them lol

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016