Corsair H105 Pump Cracks ?!

Go to solution Solved by Windows7ge,

I have a pair of R9 290X's on waterblocks. Specifically XSPC brushed steel with clear acrylic. The metal expanding and contracting with the screws threaded through the acrylic I get periodic popping/cracking sounds. I'll look over and inspect the noise but nothing's spewing water. Acrylic is squeaky like that expecally when threaded and attached to something that expands & contracts. I'm wondering if it's related to your issue.

Yesterday i realised that the pump of my Corsair H105 makes weird sounds when its in use, the sound is definetly coming from the Block/Pump and it sounds like a crack that repeats itself in a random order.

The sound isnt noticeable when youre gaiming but its definitely noticeable when you stand infront of the opened PC. Since i realised the sound the cooling performance hasnt changed (i got the H105 since a year now).

What is that sound ? Did you have the same problem with this type of all in one liquid cooler and is something able to happen to my system because of that, like the AIO leaking ?

Thx for youre answers. 

I have a pair of R9 290X's on waterblocks. Specifically XSPC brushed steel with clear acrylic. The metal expanding and contracting with the screws threaded through the acrylic I get periodic popping/cracking sounds. I'll look over and inspect the noise but nothing's spewing water. Acrylic is squeaky like that expecally when threaded and attached to something that expands & contracts. I'm wondering if it's related to your issue.