How good is this PC?

Get this PSU instead http://pcpartpicker.com/product/TgW9TW/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii520bronze

Way cheaper, and SeaSonic is top notch stuff (CX series is garbage) Not to mention it's fully modular :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/d4YHzM that would be what I would change

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 minute ago, nicholasfmathison said:

Sweet! Everything else is fine right?

yup. I'd add an SSD if you could fit it, they're really worth it ;) I can recommend you a few if you want.

The case is also kind of low quality, but it should suffice

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

1 minute ago, Octavialicious said:

yup. I'd add an SSD if you could fit it, they're really worth it ;) I can recommend you a few if you want.

The case is also kind of low quality, but it should suffice

Ok can you suggest me a case and an ssd for the future maybe?

3 minutes ago, nicholasfmathison said:

Sweet! Everything else is fine right?

OH derp. Your board is micro atx and you got a full ATX case... That will function fine but it will look REALLY odd. I'd recommend getting a micro atx enclosure (someone linked one above in his PCPP)

Are you just using it for gaming? If so you only need 8gb of ram but 16gb wouldnt hurt

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

2 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

OH derp. Your board is micro atx and you got a full ATX case... That will function fine but it will look REALLY odd. I'd recommend getting a micro atx enclosure (someone linked one above in his PCPP)

Can you link me to it? I can't find it >.<

3 minutes ago, nicholasfmathison said:

Ok can you suggest me a case and an ssd for the future maybe?

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/gf98TW/a-data-internal-hard-drive-asp550ss3240gmc It's a better deal to get 240GB vs 120GB

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/qBkD4D/silverstone-case-ps08b  There is a lot of cheaper cases that don't have cable management, but I'd recommend this if you want to build something that looks clean 

6 minutes ago, Octavialicious said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/gf98TW/a-data-internal-hard-drive-asp550ss3240gmc It's a better deal to get 240GB vs 120GB

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/qBkD4D/silverstone-case-ps08b  There is a lot of cheaper cases that don't have cable management, but I'd recommend this if you want to build something that looks clean 

Is it harder to build one with cable management? And I think 120 is good for me I am just gonna have windows on it

Just now, nicholasfmathison said:

Is it harder to build one with cable management? And I think 120 is good for me I am just gonna have windows on it

No, I mean it just takes a few minutes to run the cable behind the case so it looks nice. Doesn't add much difficulty 

No, I mean it just takes a few minutes to run the cable behind the case so it looks nice. Doesn't add much difficulty 

Is it worth it though? THere isnt glass on the case

Is it worth it though? THere isnt glass on the case

Only you can answer it. I take a lot of pride in having a clean build even if no one sees it, but you may not mind

But no, it wont affect performance 

Only you can answer it. I take a lot of pride in having a clean build even if no one sees it, but you may not mind

But no, it wont affect performance 

Ok thank you. You are really helpful

Ok thank you. You are really helpful

No problem! Good luck with your build :) If you have any other questions feel free to ask me via PM