Youtube logo photoshop help?

Cantaloupeman

I already started a forum before and a guy was helping me but i got too picky. I am just going to start over and i promise i wont do what i did before. I would like this cantaloupe without the half cantaloupe, just the slice partimage.jpegin the center of this background

image.jpeg

If the cantaloupe blends in too much with the background try outlining everything with black lines like a cartoon. Also try to make it as centered as possible otherwise it wont look right on a circle formatted logo. Thanks.

I'll give it shot, but why aren't you atleast trying to do it yourself? 

If you're starting a YouTube channel chances are that you'll need to do a lot of work in Photoshop, so you might aswell get the training. 

Also, do you think it's a good idea to use someone potentially copyrighted work as a YouTube avatar?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

33 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I'll give it shot, but why aren't you atleast trying to do it yourself? 

If you're starting a YouTube channel chances are that you'll need to do a lot of work in Photoshop, so you might aswell get the training. 

Also, do you think it's a good idea to use someone potentially copyrighted work as a YouTube avatar?

I think you are right, but It would take a while to learn photoshop well enough. I wanted to have a professional looking logo to start off. Anyway here you go. sunburst.jpg

sliced_cantaloup_melon_0071-0806-2512-5852_SMU.jpg Just take cut out the sliced part of the cantaloupe and get rid of the half of the cantaloupe, and then just put the slice in the middle of the sunburst. If you can that would be great. P.S I don't have photoshop.

If no one else does it by the time I get to my PC I'll get it done for you. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

3 minutes ago, Vigilante505 said:

If no one else does it by the time I get to my PC I'll get it done for you. 

okay thanks so much man!

1 minute ago, Cantaloupeman said:

okay thanks so much man!

So you want the same thing as your avatar? Doesn't that mean you already have the image you want? 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

1 minute ago, Vigilante505 said:

So you want the same thing as your avatar? Doesn't that mean you already have the image you want? 

but yeah the same idea just using the two things I attached

cantalope1.png

6 hours ago, Vigilante505 said:

cantalope1.png

Thanks so much I love how it's coming along. Can you put a black cartoony outline all over the cantaloupe? It sort of blends in too much. As long as it isn't too hard. If it is, don't worry about it. Thanks again!

How that be?

cantalope2.png

1 hour ago, Vigilante505 said:

How that be?

cantalope2.png

I laik it thanks so much man i really appreciate it!