Need help building PC for graphic design and streaming LoL

Greeting everyone, I m 21 year old graphic design student living in Serbia, currently I have very old PC which takes 3 minutes just to start windows, and laptop which is decent but doesn't suit my needs, on university we work in Adobe CS programs, CorelDraw etc. Also I would like to start streaming LoL. Would appreciate any help I can get to build best PC for the money I have.

1. Budget & Location

As mentioned above, Serbia, really bad country for PC shopping, our prices are much higher and we don't have many brands, I will mention what brands to avoid when I come to part list, my budget is 850 USD but due to components price difference if making build with US pricing please try to make it up to 700-750 USD.

2. Aim

For work in Adobe CS programs, and similar design software and streaming LoL 720p@30/60 fps, and to play some newer titles from time to time with medium settings if not lower.

3. Monitors

I currently have 1 monitor 1920x1080,LG LED 23" IPS 5ms response time 60Hz refresh rate, not sure if those specs are needed but here they are. I won't use more than 1 monitor.

4. Peripherals

No, already got mouse, keyboard, headset, webcam, windows cd.

5. Why are you upgrading?

My current dell laptop with i5 4200u and some radeon HD card simply doesn't fulfill my needs, I saved money so now I can buy decent PC which can save me time and make it easier to work in programs, also would allow me to stream which I really want to try. I play this PC to be used for 3-5 years with upgrades from time to time. 

Few extras - SLI/Crossfire in future? -Don't plan to do it, would rather buy newer GPU when it comes out and sell old one.  Overclocking? -Maybe, if build can fit into budget I can do OC, tried it long ago on my old PC but I m not expert.  

Components that I m considering to buy(I m open to other suggestions, but from researching for 3 weeks already this is what I came with): 

CPU: i5 6400(Is it worth buying 6500 for 40$ more?) or FX 8300/8320E/8370E/8370  Should I even consider old AMD FX, and which is best for money? Heard mixed opinions, some say that cores don't matter because new intel has just better architecture, while some say that 8 cores out perform i5 hard in multitasking like rendering/streaming and that i5 is only better for gaming only. 

Motherboard: We don't have many from AsRock, apart from that I m fine with any board size/color/features, I need 2 USB ports on front for external storage and USB stick, and 4 on back for keyboard, mouse, printer and 1 in case I need it in future. So if going i5 I guess some budget motherboard would be fine, even 2 RAM slots if fine for me. If going FX I would like one that offers good OC so I can use CPU to full potential. Easiest to find brand is MSI but Asus and Gigabyte are offered too.

CPU cooler: I guess for i5's stock will do just fine, noise won't make much problem I think, I m living next to highway anyway. But if OCing what is good budget cooler? I heard that Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is good, there are few more in that 40-50$ price range here, like Hyper 212x and Hyper 412s, which is best in your opinion?

RAM: We don't have many brands, most viable are Kingstone and Crucial, few Corsair options too but a bit pricey, so I would probably go with 1 8GB stick of DDR3/4 depending what CPU I get and upgrade with 1 more in future. 

GPU: Software I use can utilize CUDA for faster rendering, so I would rather go with NVIDIA.

GTX 750ti(150$) vs GTX 950(200$) - Is it worth 50$ more regarding performance gain? Should I consider getting new RX 460 for 160$? Also how much number of fans matter and where can I see if fan is intake or exhaust?  From manufactures we have Gigabyte, Asus, MSI, Palit(from what I heard it is Evga equivalent in EU), Saphire and PowerColor.

HDD: WD Caviar Blue SATA3 1TB 7200RPM 30MB buffer - Already ordered since it was on discount, on old PC I have 320GB one and it is still in use, so didn't have doubts here.

SDD: 120GB Kingstone suv400s37-120g or 120GB Patriot Blast pbt120gs25ssdr Kingstone is a bit more expensive but it is more known brand at least to me, might go Patriot if someone here know it is good quality.

PSU: Cooler Master g550m-550w(semi-modular) vs Seasonic ss520gb-520w  I m more for seasonic since it has more reviews and it is more reputable brand from what I heard, I don't really understand much of those reviews, so if someone more experienced can explain I would be really grateful. Also there is much cheaper B2 series of Cooler Master with 500W and 600W both being cheaper than first 2, should I maybe go with those?  Important thing is that here we don't have Evga/Corsair coolers which have a bit lower prices with good quality.

CASE: Cooler Master N200/N300 or K280/K350/K390 or Elite 430 For looks I like N series most, but if other ones have better airflow, better quality, durability I might consider going one of those, storage isn't problem, I will go with max 2 HDD and 2 SDDs.  Again this is only brand with nice quality cases that I can find reviews of, few stores have NZXT, Fractal Design and similar but even cheapest 2-3 year old ones cost over 100$.

Any suggestions would help me a lot, if you want make complete build take freedom to do so, if not having time then just suggest which parts would give best performance in around 1 year period, in that time I will save for upgrades.

The 6500 is only a little better the the 6400 I wouldnt pay 40 for the diffrence 

Here I got a build that you might like... it's even better than what you wanted.

Here it is:

CPU: i5 6400(this also includes cpu cooler, you'll know why later) $180

Motherboard: Asrock H110M itx/AC (I know you wanted sli but the gtx 1060 doesn't support it) $68

RAM: Kingston hyperx fury 8gb ddr4 2133mhz (the 1 stick version) $35

SSD: PNY 240gb ssd $65

GPU:Gigabyte GeForce gtx 1060 windforce oc $270 

Powersupply: EVGA 500b 500w $40

Case: Silverstone sg13bq(this is the quiet edition and that's why I kept that stock cooler)

2 minutes ago, I<3me said:

Here I got a build that you might like... it's even better than what you wanted.

Here it is:

CPU: i5 6400(this also includes cpu cooler, you'll know why later) $180

Motherboard: Asrock H110M itx/AC (I know you wanted sli but the gtx 1060 doesn't support it) $68

RAM: Kingston hyperx fury 8gb ddr4 2133mhz (the 1 stick version) $35

SSD: PNY 240gb ssd $65

GPU:Gigabyte GeForce gtx 1060 windforce oc $270 

Powersupply: EVGA 500b 500w $40

Case: Silverstone sg13bq(this is the quiet edition and that's why I kept that stock cooler)

I guess that you didn't read everything, in my country we don't have EVGA, Silverstone case cost 115$ and you can't find new gtx 1000 series bellow 350$, I know really sad to live here but what to do, also for SDD we got Patriot, Kingstone, Transcend, Intel, AMD and Silicon Power

Just now, Bleky said:

I guess that you didn't read everything, in my country we don't have EVGA, Silverstone case cost 115$ and you can't find new gtx 1000 series bellow 350$, I know really sad to live here but what to do, also for SDD we got Patriot, Kingstone, Transcend, Intel, AMD and Silicon Power

But you can ship these to ur country through Amazon... well I think so

If you're gonna stream LoL and using your pc for graphic desing (casual), i would choose i5 6600k because perfomance/price. If you're gonna render videos or going for professional graphics designer, i would recommend an i7. Also, you could upgrade from i5 to i7.

(About graphics card) As like i sad before, if you're gonna go as professional at graphics designer, i would risk/pay a little more for gtx950, no money? then go for 750ti.

(About SSD) Why do you need SSD? I would save that money for a good PSU or for more RAM. However, if you really need a SSD, go for a kingston, is one of the best wordwide known memory company in my opinion. 

i5 conparison: http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-6400

AMD vs Intel conparison: http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-AMD-FX-8300

750ti vs 950: http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-950-vs-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti

PD: Also, we wanna know where will you buy the components, because we don't know if X component is avaiable in your country, etc.

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

7 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

If you're gonna stream LoL and using your pc for graphic desing (casual), i would choose i5 6600k because perfomance/price. If you're gonna render videos or going for professional graphics designer, i would recommend an i7. Also, you could upgrade from i5 to i7.

(About graphics card) As like i sad before, if you're gonna go as professional at graphics designer, i would risk/pay a little more for gtx950, no money? then go for 750ti.

(About SSD) Why do you need SSD? I would save that money for a good PSU or for more RAM. However, if you really need a SSD, go for a kingston, is one of the best wordwide known memory company in my opinion. 

i5 conparison: http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-Intel-Core-i5-6400

AMD vs Intel conparison: http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i5-6600K-vs-AMD-FX-8300

750ti vs 950: http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-950-vs-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti

PD: Also, we wanna know where will you buy the components, because we don't know if X component is avaiable in your country, etc.

Thanks for the help, I live in Serbia and will buy from local stores, we got similar site like PCPartPicker where you can see all store offerings and prices, reason is that buying from Amazon is not really worth, import taxes are just too much high, and you can wait even 2-3 weeks for item to pass that check + time for item to come from other country. 

I would probably upgrade PC over time when I save more money, thus not going i7 because in 1 year there might be new deals and simply it is over my budget, if i go i7 i have to use some cheaper parts. Tho will consider 6600k but that means z170 board which cheapest is 140$. 

For PSU problem is that we don't have many in offers, for example I can find 850w, 1000w, 1200w good quality ones but not 500 and 600w which is what i need considering this build take around 320w. 

I will probably go professional once I finish school, for now I need it just to practice at home. 

Will take suggestion and skip SSD and go for 6500 instead 6400 or gtx 960 instead 950 which would have better performance increase? I took SSD because many say that hard drive slows down machine so this isn't true?

33 minutes ago, I<3me said:

But you can ship these to ur country through Amazon... well I think so

It isn't worth, we have to pay 2 taxes, 1st for import is 10% of product then we pay something called PDV something like VAT which is 20% of price of that product+import tax, it wouldn't be problem if on customs workers don't check for products and always take most expensive product of same class, so if i buy some gtx 950 on sale for low price they won't look at my bill but they open page and see most expensive version and you pay taxes on that price.

37 minutes ago, Bleky said:

Thanks for the help, I live in Serbia and will buy from local stores, we got similar site like PCPartPicker where you can see all store offerings and prices, reason is that buying from Amazon is not really worth, import taxes are just too much high, and you can wait even 2-3 weeks for item to pass that check + time for item to come from other country. 

I would probably upgrade PC over time when I save more money, thus not going i7 because in 1 year there might be new deals and simply it is over my budget, if i go i7 i have to use some cheaper parts. Tho will consider 6600k but that means z170 board which cheapest is 140$. 

For PSU problem is that we don't have many in offers, for example I can find 850w, 1000w, 1200w good quality ones but not 500 and 600w which is what i need considering this build take around 320w. 

I will probably go professional once I finish school, for now I need it just to practice at home. 

Will take suggestion and skip SSD and go for 6500 instead 6400 or gtx 960 instead 950 which would have better performance increase? I took SSD because many say that hard drive slows down machine so this isn't true?

you dont need z170 to make a 6600k work, you only need that for overclocking. you can get the h110 boards and have them work just fine.

modern hdd's wont slow down a system, they are still used in servers and video production as cheap mass storage. they work well for gaming where there arent too many things to load (for the load screens)

and for the psu, find something cheap and good from reputible companies like EVGA(g2, gq, bq, b2, b1), seasonic, RMX/I HX/i and AX/I corsair, or XFX (minus the XT series). (you can look up a psu teir list for this, go for teir 2 or up)

i think for your use, a 6500 with a gtx 950/ rx 460 is more than enough. also 16gb of ram is close to the same price as 8gb, around $10-$20 more expensive vs spending another $40 down the line for 8gb more.