$600-$700 Amazon Only 3D rendering, game making and gaming PC

I know this isn't my first time making a thread like this but what can i do ;/, i always get caught up in dilemmas while choosing pc parts and the fact that i keep delaying my pc build doesn't make it so easy either. Anyways, (all) the computer stores in my country are complete ripoffs, they only have parts from the last 2 years and when they happen to have new parts they ask way too much for them (ex: $550 for a gtx 1070 WTF). Anyways, i found that for most parts (case not included) the prices on amazon are cheaper than local stores (with international shipping included). I would like one of you guys to make me a build plan (preferably using pcpartpicker to make me a build keeping in mind the following things: 

•  The programs i plan on using (Blender as an example) support CUDA core acceleration much better than OpenCL acceleration. (IDK if core clocks matter or not tho).
  • Large VRAM helps accelerating renders so i would like large VRAM quantities.
  • If possible try to get an 8 core CPU but please don't get lower quality items (psu for ex) in order to clear some money to spend on a good cpu.
  • If possible try to make it a micro atx system since i travel for long periods of time every now and then and i really dont want to have 2 setups.
  • I would like this pc to last me a time period of about 5 years with a $300+ upgrade when the time is right so im not keen on overclocking.
  • I would like this pc to be designed with upgradability in mind.

SORRY IF I SOUNDED BOSSY MENTIONING THE ABOVE POINTS, I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO BRING OUT THE SYSTEM BRAINSTORM-ER IN YOUR MINDS AND HELP ME CHOOSE SYSTEM PARTS

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE <3 

You should consider purchasing from online outlets other than amazon. Their graphics card prices are excessively high. 

9 minutes ago, Superguy4ever said:

I know this isn't my first time making a thread like this but what can i do ;/, i always get caught up in dilemmas while choosing pc parts and the fact that i keep delaying my pc build doesn't make it so easy either. Anyways, (all) the computer stores in my country are complete ripoffs, they only have parts from the last 2 years and when they happen to have new parts they ask way too much for them (ex: $550 for a gtx 1070 WTF). Anyways, i found that for most parts (case not included) the prices on amazon are cheaper than local stores (with international shipping included). I would like one of you guys to make me a build plan (preferably using pcpartpicker to make me a build keeping in mind the following things: 

•  The programs i plan on using (Blender as an example) support CUDA core acceleration much better than OpenCL acceleration. (IDK if core clocks matter or not tho).
  • Large VRAM helps accelerating renders so i would like large VRAM quantities.
  • If possible try to get an 8 core CPU but please don't get lower quality items (psu for ex) in order to clear some money to spend on a good cpu.
  • If possible try to make it a micro atx system since i travel for long periods of time every now and then and i really dont want to have 2 setups.
  • I would like this pc to last me a time period of about 5 years with a $300+ upgrade when the time is right so im not keen on overclocking.
  • I would like this pc to be designed with upgradability in mind.

SORRY IF I SOUNDED BOSSY MENTIONING THE ABOVE POINTS, I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO BRING OUT THE SYSTEM BRAINSTORM-ER IN YOUR MINDS AND HELP ME CHOOSE SYSTEM PARTS

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE <3 

Amazon only? No. Or at least it makes it stupidly difficult. What I could do just using any merchant:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vm3CzM
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vm3CzM/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H-A Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($61.97 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($59.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $720.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-08 18:26 EDT-0400

7 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I agree. I used the cheapest 8gb 480 in that build to keep the price close to 700

10 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I agree. I used the cheapest 8gb 480 in that build to keep the price close to 700

6 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

That PSU is horrible.

It can be changed to a much better one for another 15 or 20$

14 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Amazon only? No. Or at least it makes it stupidly difficult. What I could do just using any merchant:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vm3CzM
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/vm3CzM/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H-A Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($61.97 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($59.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $720.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-08 18:26 EDT-0400

This looks pretty cool, i might try get it and ship them using borderlinx or myus, i just wanted to know, is SuperBiiz a good place to buy pc components? living outside the US i have no idea if its a good site to buy pc parts or if most parts are dead on arrival, i need some advice pls.

6 minutes ago, Superguy4ever said:

This looks pretty cool, i might try get it and ship them using borderlinx or myus, i just wanted to know, is SuperBiiz a good place to buy pc components? living outside the US i have no idea if its a good site to buy pc parts or if most parts are dead on arrival, i need some advice pls.

Most online retailers are fine, you don't have to worry about them too much.

11 minutes ago, GeneralDejo19 said:

It can be changed to a much better one for another 15 or 20$

Then why don't you just have said better PSU in the build in the first place?

4 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Hmm, i have an idea, u think its wiser to get 8gb of ram and then use the $30 this clears up (and go a little over budget) to get a gtx 1060 from Zotac? They're $250 on Newegg atm since there is only one pcie slot in this mobo so i wanna get a new one (supposing it stays ok with running applications for longer) + i could always get 8gb of ram when i get my hands on some money

1 minute ago, Superguy4ever said:

Hmm, i have an idea, u think its wiser to get 8gb of ram and then use the $30 this clears up (and go a little over budget) to get a gtx 1060 from Zotac? They're $250 on Newegg atm since there is only one pcie slot in this mobo so i wanna get a new one (supposing it stays ok with running applications for longer) + i could always get 8gb of ram when i get my hands on some money

You'd be at about $750-$760 for build cost. Your call.

hmm, i think itll be worth it since im never getting a case online anyway ($100 of shipping xD) and cases are the least expensive thing here (most of the time cheaper than online prices) so i think ill be fine.

4 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

Wanted to stick close as possible to the budget