Killer E2400 Broken Drivers on MSI Z170A-Gaming M5

Hey guys,

My ethernet controller drivers are acting up. First, it tried deleting them through windows itself then reinstall the drivers via USB, that didn't work. Next, I tried using the driver installer app to uninstall it, it just said broken drivers and it wouldn't delete the drivers and only gave me an option to fix the drivers, then fixing the drivers failed. If any of you forum people have an idea on how to fix this, please reply. I don't want my PC to become a $1200 paperweight.

Thanks in advance

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x; Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-Pro ; RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz ; Storage: Corsair MP600 500GB, Kioxia 2TB M.2 ; Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra ; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE ; Case: Corsair 4000x White

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9310 i7-1185G7

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Im going to take it you tried the latest drivers? Maybe try some slightly older drivers, some times it does the trick. Besides that I could only recommend that you delete the drives through Windows again and restart your machine, maybe Windows will find new drivers on its own. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Im going to take it you tried the latest drivers? Maybe try some slightly older drivers, some times it does the trick. Besides that I could only recommend that you delete the drives through Windows again and restart your machine, maybe Windows will find new drivers on its own. 

OK I'll try the older drivers because I've tried everything else.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x; Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-Pro ; RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz ; Storage: Corsair MP600 500GB, Kioxia 2TB M.2 ; Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra ; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE ; Case: Corsair 4000x White

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9310 i7-1185G7

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra