Which software to use?

Hi guys I am wondering what software to use for voice chat in games like World of Tanks, Battlefield 4,3 CS GO and so?

Can people in game without software hear me with that software?

Teamspeak is good but is not free. Discord is the new trend now, completly free, create your server with your friends, rooms within servers for different games or matches and it is very good.

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

Don't all those have a built-in push-to talk? But If you need a separate software, try Teamspeak or Ventrilo. Whatever others are using basically. Everyone needs to have the software.

Discord is decent, and free to make servers for voice chat but no people who aren't using the software won't hear you regardless unless their is a in game mic option turned on, this applies to all software for this.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

9 minutes ago, begadelavela said:

Hi guys I am wondering what software to use for voice chat in games like World of Tanks, Battlefield 4,3 CS GO and so?

discord

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

Discord is decent, and free to make servers for voice chat but no people who aren't using the software won't hear you regardless unless their is a in game mic option turned on, this applies to all software for this.

What about Razer Comms?

1 minute ago, begadelavela said:

What about Razer Comms?

Never used it, Razer software was always kind of gimmicky to me...

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Just now, Fatelinha said:

Never used it, Razer software was always kind of gimmicky to me...

Your avatar image is "osom" hahahahhahaha

Just now, begadelavela said:

Your avatar image is "osom" hahahahhahaha

thank ya m8, made it mi self :D

1 minute ago, Fatelinha said:

thank ya m8, made it mi self :D

Can u send it to me? plss

Just now, begadelavela said:

Can u send it to me? plss

For a small loan of a million dollars only

Whilst Teamspeak is great for up to 32 users, I prefer mumble as it is free and sports lower latencies, better sound quality etc.

It's a tad clunkier to set up though.

If you want to talk random players on your team, just use games push-to-talk. If you want to chat with friends while in-game or when you are on different servers, pick some you all can afford and have.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, Fatelinha said:

For a small loan of a million dollars only

hahahahahahahahah nice one :)     MY FATHER GAVE ME A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS

On 8/7/2016 at 8:51 AM, begadelavela said:

Some games have built-in VoIP. I know Battlefield 4 does, maybe some others on that list. If you're using that, no one needs any third-party software to hear you. They just need to have voice chat turned on (and many, many people turn it off).

Third-party software connects you to a server. Only people in that server can hear and talk to you, so they do need to be using the same software.