Need a keyboard

Kavaton

Hey guys I need a black keyboard with white key caps and white leds preferably under 100 euro, any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, Kavaton said:

Hey guys I need a black keyboard with white key caps and white leds preferably under 100 euro, any suggestions?

Should the keyboard be mechanical? Any preferable brands? 

3 minutes ago, GermanPCBuilder said:

Should the keyboard be mechanical? Any preferable brands? 

I don't really care about brand, umm mechanical preferably but it's not a huge concern if it isnt

Razer Blackwidow Chroma, you can make the led's white, and try and get it in a special. If you CAN spend more money, get the Blackwidow Chroma x, but since your budget is 100 euro, get the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. Ive used it for a year and this is what i have to say, it comes with a USB 2.0 Slot, It Lights up, it has macros, and it is smooth.

Some downsides are, it makes a lot of noise when a key is pressed, it requires x2 USB 2.0 Slots, It's hard to get a sale on it, and it is overall old. I Got my one for $240AUS But in some places it is as low as $134Aus. The tourament edition has some of these features, and that keyboard comes down at $99Aus. (The tourament edition). Look up youtube reviews for these keyboard if you want more information.

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

Get a corsair RGB keyboard change color to white and buy new keycaps

Current Setup

CPU: Intel Core I5 6600K with Deepcool frostwin v2.0 twin tower

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI

Memory/RAM: Avexir Core Series 8GB SDRAM DDR4 2400Mhz 2x4

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 Windforce G1 Gaming 2GB VRAM

Case: AZZA CSAZ-207BL ATX Mid Tower

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: Corsair MX600M

Sound: Razer Adaros

Displays: 23" LG Flatron W2343T and 24" Acer P244W

Keyboard: XTREME Wired Keyboard and Mouse

Operating System:Windows 10

Laptop: MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

16GB DDR4

GTX 960M

1TB HDD

Windows 10

46 minutes ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Razer Blackwidow Chroma, you can make the led's white, and try and get it in a special. If you CAN spend more money, get the Blackwidow Chroma x, but since your budget is 100 euro, get the Razer Blackwidow Chroma. Ive used it for a year and this is what i have to say, it comes with a USB 2.0 Slot, It Lights up, it has macros, and it is smooth.

Some downsides are, it makes a lot of noise when a key is pressed, it requires x2 USB 2.0 Slots, It's hard to get a sale on it, and it is overall old. I Got my one for $240AUS But in some places it is as low as $134Aus. The tourament edition has some of these features, and that keyboard comes down at $99Aus. (The tourament edition). Look up youtube reviews for these keyboard if you want more information.

but it doesn't have white keycaps

Current Setup

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

16GB DDR4

GTX 960M

1TB HDD

Windows 10

1 hour ago, 12g28m said:

Would keycaps cost a lot?

1 hour ago, 12g28m said:

1 hour ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

I've heard that Razer products tend to break right after the warranty runs out, is this true or?

2 minutes ago, Kavaton said:

I've heard that Razer products tend to break right after the warranty runs out, is this true or?

idk never had a razer keyboard

Current Setup

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

16GB DDR4

GTX 960M

1TB HDD

Windows 10

44 minutes ago, Kavaton said:

Can't speak for every Razer product, but my Deathstalker has been out of warranty for about six months and haven't had any issues whatsoever. I mean not even a dim light or anything. Either I just got lucky or they made a damn good product. Of course this is all anecdotal; find a guy who has a perfect streak with a company, and I'll find a guy who has had nothing but trouble with them. So take my story with a grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, Kavaton said:

Would keycaps cost a lot?

Yup. I understand you're (like me) from Europe and we don't have any keycap seller that I know of. The only way of getting keycaps would be to order them from WASD Keyboards, which means having to spend quite a bunch of money on shipping and VAT.

7 hours ago, Kavaton said:

No, what i usually do is i try and brake it right before warranty runs out, so i can get a fresh one.

But overall Razer products are built pretty good, so you shouldn't have a problem when warranty ends, though

if you get it and warranty does run out, a month later do what i did :D

7 hours ago, Lehti said:

Yup. I understand you're (like me) from Europe and we don't have any keycap seller that I know of. The only way of getting keycaps would be to order them from WASD Keyboards, which means having to spend quite a bunch of money on shipping and VAT.

The struggles am I right? 

1 hour ago, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

No, what i usually do is i try and brake it right before warranty runs out, so i can get a fresh one.

But overall Razer products are built pretty good, so you shouldn't have a problem when warranty ends, though

if you get it and warranty does run out, a month later do what i did :D

That seems like way too much effort 

2 minutes ago, Kavaton said:

That seems like way too much effort 

I would do that for a Brand New razor product. Because a lot of dirt and hair gets into the keyboard, and it is hard to get out bc of the keys. In fact I still haven't figured out how to get it out.

20 hours ago, Kavaton said:

The struggles am I right? 

Yeah. Definitely too much time and effort (and money!) spent for something I couldn't care less about. After all, how often do you glance at your keyboard during the day?

I would also go with a Corsair Strafe RGB and buy keycaps. I don't know your location but If you are in Germany, there are keycap resellers like Caseking.