iPhone 6 - 6S or 7

iKl9kca
Just now, Overkilled said:

-snip-

Case! Always get a case.

Groomlake Authority

Just now, Overkilled said:

my s7 edge after 1 drop...

Ive dropped my S6 many times and it hasnt cracked at all. My friend has had 3 Edge phones (S6, S6 Plus and now the S7), never broke any of them.

You just got unlucky

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, VerticalDiscussions said:

Which is why you always get a case :D

I just have a Dbrand skin on mine lol.

Cant stand cases.

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

Then you gonna have to be mega careful with your luck from now on. My S6 also takes a sheezload of pounding, but one day at the gym it fell from below waist height, crashed on the machine steel support and right onto the unprotected floor... the front was fine, the back above the camera cracked tough and affected image quality, since its pretty blurry now.

Groomlake Authority

Then you gonna have to be mega careful with your luck from now on. My S6 also takes a sheezload of pounding, but one day at the gym it fell, crashed on the machine steel support and right onto the unprotected floor... the front was fine, the back above the camera cracked tough and affected image quality, since its pretty blurry now.

Had it for just over a year now, will be replacing it soon with either the S7 Edge or Note 7. It dropped face first out of my hand in college once, landed flat on the screen, I looked at it expecting it to be destroyed only to find it to be perfectly fine. Guess I got lucky lol. I've only dropped it like 3 times since I got it anyways

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

Mine was dropped over 10 times tough :p. I wanted to go with the Note 7 aswell, but Samsung mighty phablet is better in China so ill skip it up and switch it for either an Iphone 7 Plus/Pro whatever, LG V20 or HTC Nexus 6P16? :l

Groomlake Authority

Mine was dropped over 10 times tough :p. I wanted to go with the Note 7 aswell, but Samsung mighty phablet is better in China so ill skip it up and switch it for either an Iphone 7 Plus/Pro whatever, LG V20 or HTC Nexus 6P16? :l

I have no reason to have both a phone and a tablet so im leaning towards the Note lol. Plus saves me buying both a new phone and a tablet should I need one :)

3 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

-snip-

Well me neither, i dont even have a tablet. Thing is, when a phone that has the exact same model number, exact same name and is better on a specific country, i aint gonna ditch money on the weaker model anywhere else, while the other swagger is enjoying his "special" Note 7. I really just want to get a new phone, get a case right away and when i finally have all the required acessories, ill unbox the thing and use it, but nay for Samsung this time, altough it breaks mah heart since the Note 7 looked fabulous. Last time, the Note 5 had a 128GB version in China, but its ram stayed the ZAME! (Its not about wether its helpful or not, its about uniformity and respect for global markets) and Apple/Google just know how to do that lawl.

Groomlake Authority

2 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Well me neither, i dont even have a tablet. Thing is, when a phone that has the exact same model number, exact same name and is better on a specific country, i aint gonna ditch money on the weaker model anywhere else, while the other swagger is enjoying his "special" Note 7. I really just want to get a new phone, get a case right away and when i finally have all the required acessories, ill unbox the thing and use it, but nay for Samsung this time, altough it breaks mah heart since the Note 7 looked fabulous. Last time, the Note 5 had a 128GB version in China, but its ram stayed the ZAME!

Eh, im not too bothered by who gets the best version. Besides 64GB is more than enough IMO. I'd love to know why it gets more RAM however

-snip-

Most chinese competitors are Android as it stands, and smartphones there usually have such high-end spec sheets (Snapdragon 820, 6GB of Ram, 128GB of storage at low price tags) and Samsung doesnt want to look "weak". Well, theyr looking weak worldwide rightnow...

Groomlake Authority

Most chinese competitors are Android as it stands, and smartphones there usually have such high-end spec sheets (Snapdragon 820, 6GB of Ram, 128GB of storage at low price tags) and Samsung doesnt want to look "weak". Well, theyr looking weak worldwide rightnow...

Wouldn't say they're looking weak, they still probably the most powerful phone lineup out there lol

-snip-

Yeah for the right person, especially those that really dont care wether or not theyr investing in the top dog of the world. I aint that type of guy and i never pre-order any phone bcuzz of stuff like this x-x. Sadly, if it was confirmed by Teena, then its not a rumor or prototype, but a real phone coming soon :(.

0aa.png

Groomlake Authority

Woow! Has anyone noticed how this thread turned from a simple question, into a battle to the death between Android and IOS?

I luv these battles! ^_^... not sure if the original poster will like to have over 10 notifications about something that was easily answered lmao!

Groomlake Authority