Mic-Mic

Hey guys I just intend to buy a Mic for vlogging on Youtube . I just have a budget of like 2500 INR (Indian Rupee) . I know that that is very cheep but i cant raise any more than that . 

But want a good mic which has a good quality . Build quality is not a problem only the sound quality matters . Thanks in advance guys  . It would be awesome if u could give me an indian link . ;) 

17 hours ago, Runelight said:

Hey guys I just intend to buy a Mic for vlogging on Youtube . I just have a budget of like 2500 INR (Indian Rupee) . I know that that is very cheep but i cant raise any more than that . 

But want a good mic which has a good quality . Build quality is not a problem only the sound quality matters . Thanks in advance guys  . It would be awesome if u could give me an indian link . ;) 

Why do you need a mic if cameras have built in mics, give me more info, are you ONLY blogging using a mic, no video? Lack of info here man, can't help out

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

On 8/7/2016 at 3:32 PM, I Need A PC Build ASAP said:

Why do you need a mic if cameras have built in mics, give me more info, are you ONLY blogging using a mic, no video? Lack of info here man, can't help out

Well i INTEND to use my camera with WO Camera App . And want to stream Games . Also I intend to put a home made pop filter on the mic . But cant do that with a phone . I cant place it on the phone u c