Using Server motherboard in build, how big of a case do I need?

I used to do more gaming but I am spending more fo my time using my rig for machine learning. I need a minimum of 128gb of RAM and the cheapest way to do that seems to be buy couple year old server hardware. I am looking at this motherboard because it supports 3 dual slot GPU's(got my Titan XP yesterday) and the servers I saw have 192GB of RAM in them. I want to put the motherboard in a traditional PC tower but not sure which one it will fit in. The dimensions are 13.68" x 13" (34.7 x 33cm). Will this fit into a full tower case? What are some reasonable priced options?

PS. Are there any other issues with this idea that I may be overlooking?

13 minutes ago, jcusack21 said:

-snip-

IMO, if you're going to go with server hardware, might as well go with a server case. 34 x 33 sounds like an EE-ATX(enhanced extended atx) form factor and there aren't many cases that support it. In the consumer level, the easiest thing to do would be to mod a Corsair 700d(or similar case). 

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

you would need an Eatx case at least for a server board

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

What are the specs for a E-ATX mobo? Looking at them on amazon and they look like normal cases