Windows 10 Anniversary Update Gaming Problems

Slimyhead
Go to solution Solved by johnt,
7 hours ago, Slimyhead said:

Sooo, as everyone so far knows and may have installed the new update (that means me as well) and for probably most people no hitches right? Well in my ("minor") case it looks like I am the one among those other 100s of thousands facing problems.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/operating-systems/matthew-wilson/the-windows-10-anniversary-update-is-causing-problems-for-some/

For me outside of gaming, I have basically no problems so that's good. But when I play games like TF2 and CS:GO (Admittedly the only "major" games I play atm till next month due to "reasons"), I get 190fps in the menus and upon ACTUALLY playing the game, idk what the hell just happened as my fps suddenly vanishes from a good 40 minimum and 70 average (Pre-Update) to SINGLE DIGITS and it lags like hell along side with the loud stuttering audio. Not sure what to do atm.......(Lol, Oh well back to Windows XP Pinball I guess :P)  

It will probably be solved with a driver update in a week or so

Sooo, as everyone so far knows and may have installed the new update (that means me as well) and for probably most people no hitches right? Well in my ("minor") case it looks like I am the one among those other 100s of thousands facing problems.

http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/operating-systems/matthew-wilson/the-windows-10-anniversary-update-is-causing-problems-for-some/

For me outside of gaming, I have basically no problems so that's good. But when I play games like TF2 and CS:GO (Admittedly the only "major" games I play atm till next month due to "reasons"), I get 190fps in the menus and upon ACTUALLY playing the game, idk what the hell just happened as my fps suddenly vanishes from a good 40 minimum and 70 average (Pre-Update) to SINGLE DIGITS and it lags like hell along side with the loud stuttering audio. Not sure what to do atm.......(Lol, Oh well back to Windows XP Pinball I guess :P)  

7 hours ago, Slimyhead said:

It will probably be solved with a driver update in a week or so

I've been having problems with Steam where only my library shows up, everything else like the store and achievements gets stuck infinitely loading.  Are you getting this too?