Is this a good build for league of legends?

Chaicho

i would like to play league at 1080 60fps and everything ate high, is this enough ? and i would also like to play some newer games that may come out soon, doesnt matter the settings but at decent fps.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/6gRDxY Opps sorry 

Edited by Chaicho

where are the specs?

Cpu: Intel i7-5820k at 4.6 Ghz // Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro // Ram: 32gb of Crucial Balistix at 2400 Mhz // Gpu: GTX 1080 Founders Edtion // SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb, Samsung 950 pro 256 gb, // Cooler: Cooler Master ml240r // Case: NZXT h500i 

We need some specs to work with fam :D 

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

13 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

i would like to play league at 1080 60fps and everything ate high, is this enough ? and i would also like to play some newer games that may come out soon, doesnt matter the settings but at decent fps.

I would get a different video card. The 750ti is pretty outdated as far as a new card goes. You can get a 960 for like 150 bucks now and that would suite you much better.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Just now, Remixt said:

I would get a different video card. The 750ti is pretty outdated as far as a new card goes. You can get a 960 for like 150 bucks now and that would suite you much better.

but my main goal was to make it the cheapest possible, is it that bad that i must change it ?

Just now, Remixt said:

As a 960 owner I can confirm ^^

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

Yea you can easily do league at 60.... over 100 fps 100% 

You could also play games from like before 2015 at ultra like bf3 call of duties up until bo3 csgo etc.

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB HyperX RAM

CPU: R5 3600 

Motherboard: ASRock B450 Fatal1ty gaming K4

Just now, Chaicho said:

but my main goal was to make it the cheapest possible, is it that bad that i must change it ?

For League of Legends I'm sure it would be "fine". However, if you want to play newer games even with settings turned all the way down the 750 ti will struggle very soon. If you give me a budget I'll make a quick build on pcpicker for you.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Well it wouldnt change much in sense of league but for other " newer ' games you would want to squezze out 960

1 minute ago, Remixt said:

For League of Legends I'm sure it would be "fine". However, if you want to play newer games even with settings turned all the way down the 750 ti will struggle very soon. If you give me a budget I'll make a quick build on pcpicker for you.

well, its kind of the same 500 bucks included monitor :C

Just now, Remixt said:

I'd guess his budget is 550 with monitor :/

26 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pRNrVY Here you go. Are you aware that you didn't include an operating system in your original build?

Just now, Chaicho said:

yes im aware i have one thanks

just making sure. :)

I'd personally go with this system for $10 more. It has a better cpu, better ram, much better video card, and a nice Seasonic power supply (though lower wattage). You might ask about the Hitachi Deskstar drive, but in researching drives I found the Deskstars are pretty reliable. I run an HGST Desktar 4TB for my main data storage, and the Hitachi and HGST are the same drives, I think HGST just bought Hitachi out.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($110.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($51.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($29.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($43.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 950 75W 2GB Video Card  ($143.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design Core 1100 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($28.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 350W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($31.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Asus VX228H 21.5" 60Hz Monitor  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $561.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-05 15:29 EDT-0400

The NZXT Source 210 is a very solidly built case, but I'd go with the Fractal Core 1100 to save a few bucks, which I then put into the gpu. Here is a review of it, though you probably need to buy a 92mm fan to put in back to cool your cpu with the Fractal Core 1100, so add that to the build above I guess.

And the 75W Asus GTX 950 performs within 3% of the full blown 120W version at 1080p, according to the techpowerup benchmark:

perfrel_1920_1080.png

My build also gives you the option of upgrading to an i5 or i7 later on, maybe pick one up used off ebay in a couple of years if you're ever looking towards AAA gaming.

You might be able to do a little better on the monitor too. Newegg often has 23 inch 1080p panels for $120 or so.