Chrome wont install extension!

Hi! So latest Chrome update did something to my browser... So i can't install any apps or extension's from the google webstore. I mean even adblock or facebook ad blocker. Those were earlier to my browser but then they aren't any more. And i am very sure that, i haven't removed those my self. So what is the problem? I am little bit lost... Because Chrome is only browser now day's that. I like to use and love'd those extensions. So can you help me please? 

The whole message is. Happen'd error. Download Interrupted. 

20 minutes ago, Rifian1 said:

Hi! So latest Chrome update did something to my browser... So i can't install any apps or extension's from the google webstore. I mean even adblock or facebook ad blocker. Those were earlier to my browser but then they aren't any more. And i am very sure that, i haven't removed those my self. So what is the problem? I am little bit lost... Because Chrome is only browser now day's that. I like to use and love'd those extensions. So can you help me please? 

The whole message is. Happen'd error. Download Interrupted. 

uninstall and reinstall chrome.

33 minutes ago, SeamusFrederick said:

uninstall and reinstall chrome.

It doesn't work... So i frustrated and re install whole PC. :) At least i got clean Windows now. :)

15 minutes ago, Rifian1 said:

It doesn't work... So i frustrated and re install whole PC. :) At least i got clean Windows now. :)

uhh sure lol does it work?