13:31 Argo

19:55 Catastrophic damage on capital ships

23:54 New effect lighting

26:17 100% damaged Idris sound design

29:05 100% intact Idris sound design

Spoiler

00:15 Player Clip: Instant Karma

02:31 2.5 for Evocati, maybe PTU this weekend

03:33 New landing system (precision automatically on with dropped landing gear, permission needed, maybe live in 2.5)

09:24 FPS cover system (lean left and right from behind cover, up ajnd down following) planned for 2.6

12:32 Gamescom Tickets sold out, live stream happening

12:46 Big Bennys t-shirts still available

12:55 Gladuis free flight for subscribers

13:03 Sabre flash sale

13:19 Ship Shape: Argo (no quantum, weapons and only light armor)

17:40 MVP: Lord Bayne - SC LoreCast

18:03 Demo Clip - Port Olisar

19:11 Reliant in 2.5

19:31 BTS: Catastrophic damage on capital ships (work in progress)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Sabre free flight then the gladius? Seems a bit dumb with the gladius being worse, also pretty sure it's buggy as anything. When will they give me a free flight on a ship I don't own... 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Just now, abyss03 said:

Sabre free flight then the gladius? Seems a bit dumb with the gladius being worse, also pretty sure it's buggy as anything. When will they give me a free flight on a ship I don't own... 

Then don't buy everything :P

And they probably pick the buggy ships in order to get enough feedback to fix 'em properly

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

48 minutes ago, Napper198 said:

Then don't buy everything :P

And they probably pick the buggy ships in order to get enough feedback to fix 'em properly

I don't own all the ships! Just most of them, I don't have a hornet or any of its variants, or the reliant, or the gladiator or the m50 or the... Welp I have run out of small ships I can think of that I don't own. 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

From 19:55 onwards the video has really increased my hype. I love to see how carefully everthing is getting thought of, designed, and implemented.

I can already see an FPS battle in the crashed remains of an Idris.

shivers in excitement