ubuntu 12

ok i downloaded ubuntu-12.04.3-desktop-amd64

but i used to install it with wubi.exe

but this time it wont let me as i am running windows 8 it just gives an error 

so i made an usb drive of ubuntu with Universal-USB-Installer-1.9.4.3

it runs and when i clicked on install ubuntu inside windows 8

it restarted ny system and booted back into windows 8 any help ?

how can i install it ? 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

Are you trying to overwrite your Windows install or are you trying to dual boot? (both OSes on one machine on one drive)

Spoiler

have you changed your boot order to boot from usb? or tried to boot from usb using boot selection menu

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Are you trying to overwrite your Windows install or are you trying to dual boot? (both OSes on one machine on one drive)

dual boot 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

have you changed your boot order to boot from usb? or tried to boot from usb using boot selection menu

yep its set to usb first then harddrive 

Did you already make the partitions, and make sure they are large enough?

Spoiler

Did you already make the partitions, and make sure they are large enough?

yes i did 

and ubuntu seems to work fine if i click on try ubuntu cant seem to install it for some reason 

partitions ~

i made 30 gb one for ubuntu 

http://prntscr.com/1w6jhg

Throw Ubuntu in the trash and use Mint 15 instead. Also make sure you have no more than 2 partitions on your hard drive. (your main Windows install and the small system reserve if you have one).

If you do it this way and boot into Mint, it'll have an option to automatically set the machine to dual-boot. It's a straight forward process.

I just don't like Ubuntu.

Throw Ubuntu in the trash and use Mint 15 instead. Also make sure you have no more than 2 partitions on your hard drive. (your main Windows install and the small system reserve if you have one).

If you do it this way and boot into Mint, it'll have an option to automatically set the machine to dual-boot. It's a straight forward process.

I just don't like Ubuntu.

can u tell me how i fix these partitions without losing my data ? 

and sorry for bad quality of video my phone sucks 

as u can see it shows different partitions than windows http://prntscr.com/1wd64d

http://i.imgur.com/7oPtiY5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1iNnTHo_0

can u tell me how i fix these partitions without losing my data ? 

and sorry for bad quality of video my phone sucks 

as u can see it shows different partitions than windows http://prntscr.com/1wd64d

http://i.imgur.com/7oPtiY5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i1iNnTHo_0

Is D drive a separate hard drive or is this one drive with lots of partitions?

For easy dual boot in Mint, take the drive you wish to dual boot off of and make sure it only has a maximum of 2 partitions on it (reserved and C: ) This way, when you do install Mint, the install wizard will have an option at the very top that helps you set up dual boot. If you have more than 2 partitions on this primary drive, then you'd have to choose custom and it's not as straight forward.

Click on start, right click on my computer and select manage. Then click on Disk Management on the left of the new window that pops up. You'll be able to see your partitions.

If you haven't installed a start menu on windows 8, i feel bad for you son

Praise Duarte!

Click on start, right click on my computer and select manage. Then click on Disk Management on the left of the new window that pops up. You'll be able to see your partitions.

If you haven't installed a start menu on windows 8, i feel bad for you son

i know check my other post >.>

http://prntscr.com/1wd64d

Is D drive a separate hard drive or is this one drive with lots of partitions?

For easy dual boot in Mint, take the drive you wish to dual boot off of and make sure it only has a maximum of 2 partitions on it (reserved and C: ) This way, when you do install Mint, the install wizard will have an option at the very top that helps you set up dual boot. If you have more than 2 partitions on this primary drive, then you'd have to choose custom and it's not as straight forward.

i got it turn's out mbr of my windows is damaged ...

when i run this command ~ bootrec /rebuildbcd

it shows 

Scanning all disks for Windows installations.

Please wait, since this may take a while...

Successfully scanned Windows installations.
Total identified Windows installations: 0

The operation completed successfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am trying every solution on google cant seem to fix this ,,,, and i dont want to re install windows again as i installed it a week ago :(

i got it turn's out mbr of my windows is damaged ...

when i run this command ~ bootrec /rebuildbcd

it shows 

Scanning all disks for Windows installations.

Please wait, since this may take a while...

Successfully scanned Windows installations.
Total identified Windows installations: 0

The operation completed successfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am trying every solution on google cant seem to fix this ,,,, and i dont want to re install windows again as i installed it a week ago :(

You could probably repair that with the windows disc and run some repair tools to fix that.

You could probably repair that with the windows disc and run some repair tools to fix that.

yeah i know thats why i am trying every command in cmd but it is giving errors and erros 

Can't wubi be run in legacy mode?

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Maybe it's best to just start off fresh. Your D drive is a secondary hard drive, right?