Cryorig H7 Cooler

I have one and fucking love it. But I feel like I'm the only one who has one lol.

Anyone else have it?

Screenshot_2016-07-30-22-24-39.png

I recommend it to pretty much everyone who wants an aftermarket cooler. Nothing else comes close to the price, cooling, compatibility, and looks of the thing. I have an AIO in my system for high overclocks, but on any modest system I would definitely get this cooler.

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

I recommend it to pretty much everyone who wants an aftermarket cooler. Nothing else comes close to the price, cooling, compatibility, and looks of the thing. I have an AIO in my system for high overclocks, but on any modest system I would definitely get this cooler.

I do the same. It's a totally underrated cooler.

Honestly, @LinusTech should review it.

2 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Cheap,good,looks

If your looking for a low-medium OC this one of the best you can get

9 minutes ago, Void_Viking said:

I do the same. It's a totally underrated cooler.

Honestly, @LinusTech should review it.

They never even got around to the hyper 212 EVO.... what makes you think they will even bat an eye at this one? haha

@Slick It would be really cool to see an air cooler showdown on a hot CPU OC'd under load featuring a bunch of different coolers at different pricepoints. Feature the 212 evo, the H7, some noctua stuff, it would be great to see what wins out in the low-mid range cooler battle, and how good it could ACTUALLY be compared to a premium cooling solution like an AIO or massive air coolers.

There aren't really any good videos on youtube, or any recent ones, that show this comparison.

These are great to be honest... no more Hyper 212 Evo recommendations from me after seeing these. I have the H5 Ultimate (the more expensive version) on my 4790k in the office PC. What is nice about the cheaper H7 is that you can put a Thermaltake Riing fan on it if you are into the whole LED fan thing.

Love mine. 

Wish it had a little more thermal dissipation, but can't complain about the bang for buck.