Original Xbox Emulator?

atomicmonkey101

Hi everyone,

Any good ones out there? O Xbox, my favourite console evar.

Tanks

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Sorry there is nothing, well nothing worth downloading.

Oh, that sucks. Anything that is alright?

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Hi everyone,

Any good ones out there? O Xbox, my favourite console evar.

Tanks

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/xbox/

For 360 is only one and shareware (you have to pay for it)...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

ps1/ps2 good emulators out there

yeah. Stupid question but in an emulator, do you use the discs that you own? or is there some sort of download system?

yeah. Stupid question but in an emulator, do you use the discs that you own? or is there some sort of download system?

you should, but you can be evil and download

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

you should, but you can be evil and dont

Yeah, thats why I want the Xbox one cause I have a lot of games for it.

Is there a reason for the lack of emulator?

I would like to be able to play my Kingdom Under Fire games in 20+ years. (You know for when the II get release)

Is there a reason for the lack of emulator?

I would like to be able to play my Kingdom Under Fire games in 20+ years. (You know for when the II get release)

for the xbox? It was just significantly more complex than emulating a gameboy or anything and the people working on them moved away from their development. There is no living to make an emulator. The best I could suggest is buy a modchipped xbox for cheap

Its probably easier to buy an original Xbox nodded or unmodded

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

just buy an old xbox off ebay or something and find someone to mod it for you or youtube it and do it yourself. I went with the first option and had my friend mod it for me, now I play pretty much any game I want on it.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299