Star Wars: Imperial Commando

I've recently had the Star Wars bug again. I've been a fan since I watched A New Hope at six years old. Here I am twenty years later and I'm re-watching all the films, finally giving The Clone Wars and Rebels a chance (they're not actually that bad) and I got the bug to play Republic Commando. Damn what a great game it is. As usual whenever I play this game I hopelessly typed "Imperial Commando" into Google and some interesting leaks came up. It looks like we may actually see it come, finally.

I'm wondering how they're going to do it though. Will it be a separate game, or will it be the Campaign for Battlefront 2?

In a way I'd actually almost prefer the latter. Battlefront isn't a bad game overall, just lacking content and not worth the asking price with too much emphasis on overpriced DLC's. I think EA and DICE could really redeem themselves by calling the next Battlefront "Star Wars Battlefront: Imperial Commando" and using their current multiplayer base for that side with an Imperial Commando campaign that follows on from the original Republic Commando. Being EA they'll want to make money from DLC so they could remaster Republic Commando and sell us the original campaign too.

What do you guys think?

Dont think its anything to do with battlefront, i would assume a proper story driven campaign

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii