Custom Coloured cables ?!?!

Im building my first PC to get into PC gaming (Here's the link to it: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nCRzNN) and I was just wondering what custom cables I would need, the cables need to be either; Red, Red/ Black or maybe Red/ White. The only place I know is Cable Mod but I dont know what cables I need. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated. 

2 minutes ago, KempiesPCBuilds said:

Im building my first PC to get into PC gaming (Here's the link to it: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/nCRzNN) and I was just wondering what custom cables I would need, the cables need to be either; Red, Red/ Black or maybe Red/ White. The only place I know is Cable Mod but I dont know what cables I need. If anyone can help it will be much appreciated. 

get a 6600k and a z170 mobo, that 1070 will be bottlenecked

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

Considering the PSU isn't modular, you can only get sleeved extensions unless you sleeve them yourself, and sleeved extensions are messy, if you want custom sleeved that isn't extensions you need to get a semi/full modular PSU and buy a cable kit for that specified GPU online

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

8 minutes ago, KempiesPCBuilds said:

Welcome to the Forums!

For that TS series of PSU's Cable mod doesn't have fully sleeved replacement so you will only be able to use extensions unless you get a unit that is compatible with their cables. 

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

-Moved to Modding Section- 

2 minutes ago, Knaj said:

How the heck would a 6600 bottleneck a 1070

yeah it will on cpu intensive games, trust me it will

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

9 minutes ago, Knaj said:

How the heck would a 6600 bottleneck a 1070

I have had several disussions with @don_svetlio about this. a 6600k bottlenecks a titan x. Titan x - 1070 - 1080.

Not on all games but on some it will be noticable.

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

Elemental 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Laptops

Spoiler

Off topic but would upgrading to an I7 processor be a wise idea or, change the GPU or, change both the processor and graphics card