What cpu cooler should I get?

I need help choosing a cpu cooler for i5-6000k on a £100/$130 budget.

I did some research and I heard that air coolers such as the noctua nh-u14s are better in this price range. I just don't particularly like the look of these bulky air coolers. 

I looked at some all in one water coolers. I prefer the look of these, especially ones with transparent loops but I heard alot of negative things about them.

Are water coolers really that risky? Should I just play it safe and get an air cooler?

2 minutes ago, TheSlothness said:

I need help choosing a cpu cooler for i5-6000k on a £100/$130 budget.

I did some research and I heard that air coolers such as the noctua nh-u14s are better in this price range. I just don't particularly like the look of these bulky air coolers. 

I looked at some all in one water coolers. I prefer the look of these, especially ones with transparent loops but I heard alot of negative things about them.

Are water coolers really that risky? Should I just play it safe and get an air cooler?

AIO liquid coolers have No risk to them. They we factory sealed and tested, so assuming you don't go anything stupid like try to take it apart, it will be fine. For 130usd I would recommend the h100i from corsair. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown