A couple questions about Windows 10s features

Rovert19

Hi everyone, I just upgarded to Windows 10 and so far the transition has been pretty smooth.

I really like the win+tab feature since it shows all my windows and I can see it more clearly than alt+tab. I do have a minor problem with this though. In the beginning I was able to see all the windows from all my monitors with this feature but for some reason, it is now only showing the windows on my main monitor. Is there a fix for this?

Also another minor problem. When I hover my cursor over the icons in my tax bar for example task manager, it's not showing any details.

Apprciate any help I can get with this.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

2 minutes ago, Rovert19 said:

Hi everyone, I just upgarded to Windows 10 and so far the transition has been pretty smooth.

I really like the win+tab feature since it shows all my windows and I can see it more clearly than alt+tab. I do have a minor problem with this though. In the beginning I was able to see all the windows from all my monitors with this feature but for some reason, it is now only showing the windows on my main monitor. Is there a fix for this?

Also another minor problem. When I hover my cursor over the icons in my tax bar for example task manager, it's not showing any details.

Apprciate any help I can get with this.

win+tab: Settings->System->Multitasking

31 minutes ago, Poohl said:

win+tab: Settings->System->Multitasking

Thanks! But it didn't seem to do the trick. It's still showing only the windows on my main monitor and not the ones on my 2nd and 3rd :(.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

13 minutes ago, Rovert19 said:

Thanks! But it didn't seem to do the trick. It's still showing only the windows on my main monitor and not the ones on my 2nd and 3rd :(.

is it showing them on your 2nd and 3rd monitor?

1 minute ago, Poohl said:

is it showing them on your 2nd and 3rd monitor?

It only shows on my main monitor, the other 2 are blank when I press win+tab.

It only shows on my main monitor, the other 2 are blank when I press win+tab.

that would indicate, that there are no windows on that monitors.

12 minutes ago, Poohl said:

that would indicate, that there are no windows on that monitors.

There are windows on the other 2 monitors though.

So before, when I hit win+tab, every window from my 3 monitors would show up on the main monitor. But now it's only showing the windows that are on my main monitor and nothing from the other 2. I'm trying to get it to do what it was doing before if that makes sense.

There are windows on the other 2 monitors though.

So before, when I hit win+tab, every window from my 3 monitors would show up on the main monitor. But now it's only showing the windows that are on my main monitor and nothing from the other 2. I'm trying to get it to do what it was doing before if that makes sense.

OK, that is wered.

It's supposed to display every window on the monitor it's on. at least that's what my PC does.

I didn't find any setting to change that.

If there was a setting like this in win7, try find it Win 10.

41 minutes ago, Poohl said:

OK, that is wered.

It's supposed to display every window on the monitor it's on. at least that's what my PC does.

I didn't find any setting to change that.

If there was a setting like this in win7, try find it Win 10.

Thanks for the help anyways.