How to take sexy pics?

Enderman

Make sure the shutter time is good, if you got a low shutter time you'll get unclear photo's like you're moving and you don't want that, further I guess you could do some fancy lighting and put a half nude girl behind your computer.

Does your camera have manual controls? Low Iso, high shutter speed. Stopping your aperture down a few stops from it's widest state for optimal sharpness is a good GENERAL rule, but this varies between lenses. Never use direct lighting on metals or reflective materials. Diffuse and/or bounce your lighting. The absolutely vital and most important step (I can't believe no one has said this yet!) is to watermark your photos with a thick crayon afterwards to ensure they aren't used elsewhere without you being recognized as the photographer. Covering about 80-90% of the image in a good contrasting colour like red or orange is the best way to achieve this. If you want to remain in a digital workspace advanced photo editing softwares like MS-Paint can also be used to make a watermark, just use the thickest brush or spray can tools! Glad I could be of help.

"advanced photo editing software like MS-Paint" :D made me laugh... 

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

• 2 weeks later...

This is not the thread I expected to get when I clicked.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads