Crashes on my pc

I built my PC a year ago and sometimes it randomly. (my PC link in signature, but I have a 650g PSU not the bronze one there)  the problem is that the PC just randomly shuts down (sometimes during gaming sometimes during idle) and (99% of the time) also reset itself and I get no blue screen. My PC is not on a power strip and I did run memtest86++ so my memory isn't a problem, my dust filters are cleaned and temps are good. But I think a few things may be causing it:

-I never overclocked, but it looks like I might have pressed something by mistake as shown by the picture (from task manager)CPU.png

-my case is broken so I manually shorten the pins, and maybe some error causing me to shorten wrong pins or something could happen EDIT: pins to pwer on the PC

-my cable management is rubbish so maybe some cable got squished//loosened

-My heatsink is big and maybe causing pressure on CPU or something

-voltage in my house is bad (unlikely)

but those are just my guesses and the problem could be something else

Maybe software problem?

Crashing on idle is weird ... did you try to format disk and reinstall windows maybe?

Just suggestion.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

5 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Maybe software problem?

Crashing on idle is weird ... did you try to format disk and reinstall windows maybe?

Just suggestion.

yep, once it crashed once and at that time I fully reinstalled my OS butit didn't help.

1 hour ago, NickLiam123 said:

I built my PC a year ago and sometimes it randomly. (my PC link in signature, but I have a 650g PSU not the bronze one there)  the problem is that the PC just randomly shuts down (sometimes during gaming sometimes during idle) and (99% of the time) also reset itself and I get no blue screen. My PC is not on a power strip and I did run memtest86++ so my memory isn't a problem, my dust filters are cleaned and temps are good. But I think a few things may be causing it:

-I never overclocked, but it looks like I might have pressed something by mistake as shown by the picture (from task manager)CPU.png

-my case is broken so I manually shorten the pins, and maybe some error causing me to shorten wrong pins or something could happen

-my cable management is rubbish so maybe some cable got squished//loosened

-My heatsink is big and maybe causing pressure on CPU or something

-voltage in my house is bad (unlikely)

but those are just my guesses and the problem could be something else

What pins?

CPU: AMD 7800X3D  | GPU: Asus Dual RTX 2080 Advanced | RAM: 32GB 6000MHz CL30 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F

PSU: Corsair RX750 | OS: Windows 11 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Brown Switches) 

Given the incorrect CPU frequency, I'd guess that the settings got screwed up in the BIOS. Either reset the BIOS using the motherboard jumper or enter the BIOS/UEFI and select "Load Defaults" (or words to that effect.)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD