Come on a joint video project including LinusTechTips and  Tek Syndicate    would be amazing. Linus could Amp the hardware for the Syndicate and they could FIX The media groups servers.... This would be amazing team up.

Not to mention the sponsor revenue that this kind of coop could bring in.. (Both of my favorite channels could benefit form this joint venture.)  

Let me hear the fans out there.... Linus and hit team are hardware masters and The Syndicate has coding and system settings down to a science.  these two could make an unbeatable force in the tech community. 

Who wants to see a coop video? I know I do. Lets make this happen. 

That 

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

HighLANder v2 Canada Edition? Maybe Scrapyard Wars would suite best.

would be very interesting..... Team Tex VS team Linus. battle or the Beast machine.   (I can see it now.)

Brilliant Idea.

This would be very cool

I would love to see Logan doing LTT vids 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

This needs to be a thing. Especially in something like Scrap Yard Wars. 

Nothing.

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Scrapyard Wars would suite best.

That's a great idea, they should do it on Syndicate's turf instead of same ol same ol Canada.

ASU

36 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

That's a great idea, they should do it on Syndicate's turf instead of same ol same ol Canada.

Should work better that way. Less locals to recognize Linus and more parts available cheaper.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Should work better that way. Less locals to recognize Linus and more parts available cheaper.

More parts available yes. And it's time they changed locations for SYW. But I daresay there'd be considerably more fans of Linus in America than Canada. There's more of everything in America.