Half Life Playthrough time?

TubsAlwaysWins

Anyone remember how long it took them to play through the original Half-Life series? (Including Half-Life, HL Blue Shift, and HL Opposing force)

I am going on a 6-8 hour plane trip in a few months and plan to play through. Just wanted to get an estimate on how much I would play through

Breaking things 1 day at a time

21 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Anyone remember how long it took them to play through the original Half-Life series? (Including Half-Life, HL Blue Shift, and HL Opposing force)

I am going on a 6-8 hour plane trip in a few months and plan to play through. Just wanted to get an estimate on how much I would play through

hehehheh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtI5HM7GVGY

"Hmmm, this is for sure the type of music you listen to,  if you want to lose friends."

'That last one' ??

41 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

I think they HL1 takes  like 5-10 hours to complete if playing "normally" but you can rush through in less if you know what you are doing

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

howlongtobeat.com

Doomsday: CPU : i5 6600k, GPU : MSI Gaming GTX 1070, RAM : 16GB G.Skill DDR4 2400, MB : MSI Gaming M5 Z170A, Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo/ 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU : EVGA SuperNova GS 550, Case : Phanteks Eclipse P400, CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i, Monitor : Acer 1440p60 / Asus 1080p60 OS Windows 10 Pro Audio : Sennheiser HD 598SE / SMSL SD-793-II / Blue Snowball Steam : Vlad the Inhaler

9 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I think they HL1 takes  like 5-10 hours to complete if playing "normally" but you can rush through in less if you know what you are doing

thanks

Breaking things 1 day at a time