Building new system, Help and Suggestions!

Hey Everyone, I've been a huge fan of LTT for a while but being a poor highschool student (Had to buy my own car :(  )  could never afford to build any PC's until now! Ive saved up and wanted to spend around $400 to $450 dollars on a build. So far this is what ive put together

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/m49K4C
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/m49K4C/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus A68HM-K Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($46.88 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($33.39 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($36.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 320GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($19.45 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 950 2GB Video Card  ($97.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V21 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($25.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $399.19

I dont really play super heavy titles, mostly LoL, Overwatch, and the newest indie game. I am however going into Architecture school this upcoming Fall and will be using programs such as AutoCAD, RhinoCAD, And different 3D Rendering Programs. I know the GTX 950 is a decent card and should be able to run the games I want to play a good settings, but im more curious on my CPU I dont know if the Athlon X4 will be strong enough, Should I wait a little more and save up for a stronger CPU like a i5, or wait even longer for AMDs Zen chips.

nice budget build for gaming

however i dont think it will do you any good for autoCAD and professional apps

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Seems like a good build overall, If you wanted to wait and save up an extra 100 or so dollars, the 1060 should be well worth it and can run all your college stuff. the athlon should be fine really, as long as a mild overclock is placed in.

If you get an i3 6100 now then you will get MUCH better upragability options as you will have a socket that will last for years and you can upgrade GPU later.