Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My gaming setup isn't that bad. It's Natec genesis rx33 + Logitech G402. The problem here is that i have no mousepad, and that i have broken my keyboard's case last time i was cleaning it. 

Those headphones look gorgeous, love that wood finish.
At the moment i got my razer deathstalker and a logitech g700s

Currently using an old Microsoft usb keyboard and mouse. And currently use apple headphones. Thats my current setup but would love to win any of these items as a awesome replacement! 

Me likey that mouse. I've currently got a Logitech G300 and a Microsoft wired keyboard, and neither are special like these are. 

The thing that I love about these is that they are clean. Not 10 buttons on the side of the mouse, just understated class. Really nice.

Current peripherals:

Mouse: logitech m570 (Track Ball)

Headphones: KOTION EACH G9000

Keyboard: imicro KB-819EB PS/2 

Mouse : Logitech G502

Keyboard : stock 2$ crap

Headset : some weird cosonic headphone

Mousepad : pecham 3ft

Mainly want the Aria Headset :3

Right now I use my laptop so the only peripherals are my razor death adder 2013 mouse and my steel series mouse pad with Sony headphones 

Right now I am currently using Razer Deathadder 2015 and my old 2008 HP Netbook for my daily setup.

And Thank you for another FUN-Tastic giveaway and please let me WIN! Cheers from Indonesia.

Running a very old logitech mouse(with a tiny mouse pad), hyper x cloud headset, and a regular keyboard.

All I have Generic Logitech Wireless Mouse and Headset I bought to go with my laptop

Hi! my peripherals are these: keyboard and mouse the splendid EKM-605S COMBO from ONE. It consist of one keyboard with soft keys, full layout. Black keyboard with sky blue letters and symbols imprints? The worst combination when you work at dim light or with sight impairment! :(

The mouse: beautiful and soft to the tact! So light but firm in the hands! I´ve dropped my mouse since its acquisition I think... at least 15 times!!!! Still works as the first day! This combo is a great business for less than $20 dollars! Why I've bought so cheap input peripherals? Well, the answer is quiet simple: I was afraid if I buy expensive ones as I get sedated my my medications so easy and so randomly that I use expensive ones they could drop to the floor and get useless by the accident (that is the why I drop so much my mouse, my mouse wake up me when it crashes the carpet). I would like to use a more responsive combo for when I type, play or simply retouch pics at home or help my niece and nephew with their homeworks...

My headset is the one I've received from my old brother. He did not like the sound of the stereo in-ear headset that came with the Samsung S3... I love i specially if I you hear the low vs. high waves coming from the Amati, Stradivarius, Guarneri and their contemporaneous fellows in time strings instruments!... My headset had been with me since 4 years ago and they work as the first day! I´ve read wood is the perfect choice for audiophile people. This combination of 64 ohm, 101dB and the huge range of frequency response must be the Heaven in Earth!

A mouse pad?... well... never used since I my first time in front a computer! so I can´t say what does fell use it!  

Thanks for the read and good luck to everybody!

Currently have a "Nemesis Kane Pro", basically the best selling keyboard and mouse at the time of buying it, on amazon that is another generic one that does work but is ehh to use. As for y headset i use JVC HA-FX1X in ear headphones.

I have an A4Tech X7 mouse and a Steelseries Siberia v2 Frost blue headphones! Could use a change on the mouse!!

Ghetto desk Ghetto chair hurts my body lenovo Y510 laptop with Mech5 keyboard corsair 65 mouse cloud headset and a asus monitor all while playing overwatch on 40 fps.

Right now I have two 1080p monitors, one was a gift, the other was on clearance, a pair of SkullCandy headphones that I found at a bargain store, a Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard, wireless logitech mouse, and generic xbox controller (All from clearance racks). It all works, but the mouse does get a little laggy.

deathadder with $1 keyboard, broken siberia v2s - Cheers

i use a CMStorm devestator keyboard and mouse as a combo and a standard mousepad from the dollar store and i use turtle beach headset for the PS4 but works on pc

Awesome!

My current setup is an old Logitech G15 keyboard I was given, the mouse from the CM devastator bundle and a pair of JVC RX700s.

I love my current RAT 7 but I'm always ready to upgrade.

Astro A40 headset, Razer Taipan Battlefield 4 Edition mouse, Razer Blackwidow chroma keyboard, and finally, a cat on top of a cheeseburger mousepad

I currently use a Logitech G110 keyboard, Steelseries Kinzu V3 mouse and a pair of old Phillips headphones.

keyboard: dell 0y526k

mouse: random logitech wireless mouse

apple ear buds

free mouse pad that i got at a convention