The wan show is always late

HAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

ha

So funny

Seriously, WAN Show has been late for the last 2+ years. This isn't new.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

There is something about streaming a show for 2 years and still being unable to figure out a setting that works consistently. Other streamers have managed just fine to get their shit together and they're not a tech Company with vast ammounts of tech resources.

Linus just afaik refuses to listen to some very simple tips: Don't use multiple pcs to avoid capture cards, switch to OBS. That alone would probably cut down on a lot of the issues for good.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

There is something about streaming a show for 2 years and still being unable to figure out a setting that works consistently. Other streamers have managed just fine to get their shit together and they're not a tech Company with vast ammounts of tech resources.

Linus just afaik refuses to listen to some very simple tips: Don't use multiple pcs to avoid capture cards, switch to OBS. That alone would probably cut down on a lot of the issues for good.

Oh I'm sure that would help a lot. You have weekly or monthly Podcast streams like the Co-Optional Podcast, that has a lower third, or other overlay, and switches to screen recording, etc, and they very rarely have issues.

I just think Linus and team have no idea what they are doing when it comes to live streaming... somehow... after all this time :PxD

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Oh I'm sure that would help a lot. You have weekly or monthly Podcast streams like the Co-Optional Podcast, that has a lower third, or other overlay, and switches to screen recording, etc, and they very rarely have issues.

I just think Linus and team have no idea what they are doing when it comes to live streaming... somehow... after all this time :PxD

I honestly think it's intentional at this point: just do whatever and roll with it for the lols.

-------

Current Rig

-------

33 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I honestly think it's intentional at this point: just do whatever and roll with it for the lols.

Well I'm sure that sort of "lol we're late" and "lol this doesn't work, let's go with it anyway!" action definitely draws in the younger "YouTube meme" crowd, for sure.