6700k vs 5820k vs 6800k

21 hours ago, Damocles said:

Please start a separate thread if you want to argue this out. The joke was using marketing numbers instead of details to make an uninformed buying decision. I know it's 8 integer cores +4 FP cores, but by saying it's 8 which most people won't look into, I'm proving the point that the Ghz speed was not an accurate representative of performance. I was using the 9590 because the numbers look great on paper and proves my point not to "window shop". It's now simply you being a nuisance and still not understanding what I did there. But good for you, being knowledgeable enough to spot that it's not 8 true cores

Ah you missed the joke there haha. ;)

I was expecting a littlebit more sense of humor after your first joke.

And yes i know the stuff indeed.

On 24/07/2016 at 6:06 PM, Damocles said:

I'm running an H115i, 4/5 Performance. 2.5/5 Quietness. 5/5 Seems reliable for another 3+ years

I'd rate the h100i slapped on my 5820k 4.5/5 performance, 4/5 quietness (as the default fans at 7 volts are somewhat loud :/ ), 5/5 for reliablity when it was supposed to be a "refurb" as well when I bought it (it was £60 off scan when it was £105ish new...2 years ago...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

On 7/24/2016 at 7:06 PM, Damocles said:

I'm running an H115i, 4/5 Performance. 2.5/5 Quietness. 5/5 Seems reliable for another 3+ years

Interesting, I've heard that those stock fans are loud as hell....

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117