Help with selecting driver & utilities

Hello. i am currently running a new smooth pc build, and i just installed windows 7 ( yes windows 8 and windows 10 sucks for populous the beginning which i play online ) And, i am downloading drivers for my mobo.. There are some i have no idea what are, if i do need em, or what... heres my rig specs:

MOBO: Asus maximus viii hero
CPU: i5 6600k
RAM: Corsair vengeance lpx 16 gb 2444mhz
GPU: Nvidia gtx 980
SSD: Samsung ssd evo something 256 gig
HD: 1 tb hd
Cpu cooler: Noctua nh d15 ( i wish i went with liquid cooler.... woulda looked better )
CASE: nzxt h440w razer edition

And here are the drivers i have no clue if i need:

number 1 , Realtek Audio Driver .... Do i really need this ? i mean my razer kraken comes with a sound programs razer synapse, my MOBO comes with its own sound program : sonic studio II.... thats like 3 sound programs.......

number 2 , alright this is a bullfuck mess and i really dont understand shit of it
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS-VIII-HERO/Hel...
under utilities , wtf am i supposed to get ? Also under USB, what do i need to get there ????

ugh on a second thought , PLZ tell me what i should get and what i should avoid getting... i mean i want as little shit on my pc as possible, all i use my pc to is gaming , overclocking for gaming , listening to music while gaming , and uh gaming while im gaming i guess... PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really new to this driver shit... AND BEFORE U SAY " JUST GOOGLE IT DAWG " well let me tell u i already did for most of them but everyone said different shit on different sites... iknow u guys will have different answers as well but, then i can ask lol... ok ty.

You need pretty much everything except for any BIOS utility and utility programs.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I just looked at the page for your motherboard and yes.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 

Ya, your going to need pretty much all the drivers on the list plus you should update your bios to the newest version if you haven't yet. For the drivers you just have to download the newest version of it. Also remove all those sound programs, they are just bloatware imo.

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

Alright so, i should get all the stuff, like asus homecloud, asus online storage n stuff ??? well uh... alright i uh.... guess ill just download everything except realtek audio manager, cuz like razer synapse is one of THE BEST sound software ive used, the bass boost is sooooo deep and nice, and the equalizer is real sweet tho, ive tried MANY sound programs but that one takes the cake.. so yeah , thanks for the replies yooo appreciated !! :)

Just now, W33dnhit said:

Alright so, i should get all the stuff, like asus homecloud, asus online storage n stuff ??? well uh... alright i uh.... guess ill just download everything except realtek audio manager, cuz like razer synapse is one of THE BEST sound software ive used, the bass boost is sooooo deep and nice, and the equalizer is real sweet tho, ive tried MANY sound programs but that one takes the cake.. so yeah , thanks for the replies yooo appreciated !! :)

You only need to download the latest driver.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

1 minute ago, W33dnhit said:

No, don't download the utilities as they are just bloatware. Just download the drivers. 

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

u mean the realtek one ?? or all those others with versions on them ?

Just now, YubinTheBunny said:

No, don't download the utilities as they are just bloatware. Just download the drivers. 

I don't think he's listening to us. He's too far gone. There's nothing we can do.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

Scroll down the list and look the names of the downloads. They have the word drivers in it. Download only those, restart only after you installed everything as that will save time. And also they are labeled with dates, look at the newest one.

Build

im high as fuck dude, just took a sick hit, i cant read straight , need to order a pizza got em munchiez incomin

3 minutes ago, YubinTheBunny said:

Scroll down the list and look the names of the downloads. They have the word drivers in it. Download only those, restart only after you installed everything as that will save time. And also they are labeled with dates, look at the newest one.

Thanks guys !!!! Much appreciated, im totally noob when it comes to pc's , i mean this is the first ever pc i have buildt myself, last i had was prebuildt... all iknow is how to install a game, and download stuff from piratebay errr uh buy stuff