A cheap motherboard with lots of PCIe?

Do you guys know a motherboard with lots of PCIe lanes? It has to be a 1150 socket for Intel

I does not matter the bandwith. 1x is 100% fine. (Crypto Mining)

1 minute ago, Chandres said:

Do you guys know a motherboard with lots of PCIe lanes? It has to be a 1150 socket for Intel

you do not understand pcie lanes. they can only have 16

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

For, Intel, its all in the CPU, sadly.  Any motherboard with enough slots would work.  What CPU were you thinking of, and how many PCI-e lanes do you need?

GPU: ASUS Strix GTX 1070,  CPU: i5-6600k OC to 4.0 GHz,  PSU: Rosewill Capstone G750 750W,  Mobo: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming,  Case: NZXT H440 White,  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8),  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Mouse: Razer Ouroboros,  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma, Mousepad: Razer Overwatch KB+M pad, Headset: Corsair Void RGB,  Monitor: 1x ASUS PB277Q 27" 1440p & 1x HP Pavilion 25cw 25-inch 1080p

Just now, RGProductions said:

Ofcourse I know dude. But I don't care about bandwidth. Its for cryptocurrency mining

Just bear in mind that if you're going for PCIe 3.0, Haswell consumer chips only support 16 lanes off the onboard controller, and I don't think you can get additional PCIe 3.0 lanes unless it's through a PLX chip, which is not really adding discrete lanes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, RGProductions said:

But a board can theoratically have as many as 7x16 if you have 7 full size PCIe slots. :P

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

Just now, Treedubz said:

For, Intel, its all in the CPU, sadly.  Any motherboard with enough slots would work.  What CPU were you thinking of, and how many PCI-e lanes do you need?

I need atleast 4 16x or as much 1x as possible

1 minute ago, Treedubz said:

If it's 3.0. 2.0 x4 is controlled by the chipset, aka the PCH.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

26 minutes ago, Chandres said:

I need atleast 4 16x or as much 1x as possible

This one has 6 pcie slots for $65.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/8vH323/asrock-motherboard-h81probtc

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

One immediate issue that I see is the x1 slots are not open on the right side, which would make it impossible to install a card with a PCIe x4 or x16 interface, unless the user wants to mod the slots.

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

One immediate issue that I see is the x1 slots are not open on the right side, which would make it impossible to install a card with a PCIe x4 or x16 interface, unless the user wants to mod the slots.

If it is for crypto mining they often use x1 to x16 flexible risers to get around that.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •