Static IP on my desktop

reystar

Hello

my motherboard is the Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 7, it has 2 ethernet, one is the Killer and Intel, how can i make them use a static ip? 192.168.2.22 and 192.168.2.23 for example?

Just now, Wander Away said:

If Google has all the answers what are you doing here yourself? Instead of replying with irony, it would be better not to reply at all.

Anyway, this you posted didn't work, i knew how to do that myself, i didnt have to start a thread if it was just that. When i add the second static IP, i wont have internet access at all

1 minute ago, reystar said:

If Google has all the answers what are you doing here yourself? Instead of replying with irony, it would be better not to reply at all.

Anyway, this you posted didn't work, i knew how to do that myself, i didnt have to start a thread if it was just that. When i add the second static IP, i wont have internet access at all

Not exactly a whole lot of irony involved, but anyhow, if that's not giving you any result try looking through the router settings. every router is different so I can't give much instructions on that. 

Me: Computer Engineer. Geek. Nerd.

[Educational] Computer Architecture: Computer Memory Hierarchy

[Educational] Computer Architecture:  What is SSE/AVX? (SIMD)

37 minutes ago, reystar said:

You need to give us more information.

Tell us EXACTLY what settings you've tried, and where, for each NIC.

You said iInternet doesn't work once the second IP is configured? Please elaborate. What are the symptoms? Are you given any error messages? What are the results from "ipconfig /all" when run in CMD.exe (Open Command Prompt, type "ipconfig /all" without the quotes, and hit enter).

You have not given us anything to really go on here. We want to help, but we need more to do so :)

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)