G502 or Razer Deathadder Chroma

ONevets
Go to solution Solved by Revan654,

I have both, G502 is for my video editing PC and Death Adder for my Gaming PC. Both are great mouses. You can't go wrong with either. Razer software is more stable and bug free. Logitech still need to work out the issues out of their software (If software matters to you). If I had to make choice I think I would go with Logitech first. It's not to say Razer is bad, It still a great mouse. I personally like the removable weighs to make my mouse a bit more heavy.

I know some say if you have bigger hands you should go with Razer Adder over Logitech G502. I can't really weigh in on that.

So I wanted to buy a good gaming mouse for FPS gaming. My main question is should I buy the Logitech G502 or Razer Deathadder Chroma? Or is there a mouse that is more superior than these two?

I own a DeathAdder Chroma as well as 3 of my friends. We all really like the mouse and have no problems with it. I use mine to play CS:GO at a high levels. Works great never had problems with it, would highly recommend it. 

15 minutes ago, ONevets said:

So I wanted to buy a good gaming mouse for FPS gaming. My main question is should I buy the Logitech G502 or Razer Deathadder Chroma? Or is there a mouse that is more superior than these two?

G502. 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

9 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

G502. 

Why G502?

56 minutes ago, ONevets said:

If your hand is on the larger size, then go for Razer Deathadder. While i will say that the G502 is a better mouse, the Razer Deathadder is better for FPS because its lighter. The G502 is indeed an excellent mouse but its far too heavy to use as a good FPS mouse. It has the best sensor on the market, and good primary and side buttons, but its too heavy, even with the weights out. That's why although i loved my G502 for everyday normal use like browsing, i took it back for the G402 and G303. Also to be honest, there other options in this price range. Just find a mouse using either the 3310/3360/3366/3989, with Omron mouse buttons and a fairly lightweight build that fits your hand size. Its more important that your hand is comfortable while holding the mouse.

38 minutes ago, MenSuRx said:

-snip-

Really? Too heavy? I never thought that...

@ONevets, I'd go for the G502.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

3 hours ago, ONevets said:

Why G502?

because it's not cheaply made like Razer, better support and all around better and its comfortable for me

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

g502, don't be a razer fan boy lmaoo. Get the quality product over the lable

I have a G502 for almost a year now, it is an awesome mouse. It is a little bit heavy even without any weights, but you get used to it pretty quickly. I recommend it for everyone, doesn't matter what they want on a mouse, because this one has it all. But, if you want to go pro on FPS, like REALLY high level of CS GO, or if you ONLY plays hardcore FPS(I would say, any fps like cs, or even cod, where it is extremely competitive), where you will end up using nothing from the mouse but the basics, I say the Zowie FK2 would be a better choice, if you go for this option, know that this mouse is only a really good choice for FPS only, if you will end up palying different games like mobas from time to time, or RTS, any kind of game where you could use a few extra buttons on the mouse and you don't want to be a pro FPS player for now, or is not on a pro rank, G502 would be a better choice. If you want, ask me anything. 

ps: Deathadder is a good choice, but g502 and the zowie fk2(not sure if is this model, if you want I can look up if it is this one) are better options for this case

I have both, G502 is for my video editing PC and Death Adder for my Gaming PC. Both are great mouses. You can't go wrong with either. Razer software is more stable and bug free. Logitech still need to work out the issues out of their software (If software matters to you). If I had to make choice I think I would go with Logitech first. It's not to say Razer is bad, It still a great mouse. I personally like the removable weighs to make my mouse a bit more heavy.

I know some say if you have bigger hands you should go with Razer Adder over Logitech G502. I can't really weigh in on that.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

Thx for the answers guys real appreciate it. And I think I'll go with the g502 and a g640 mousepad.

Only buy Razer deathadder if you want to use it for 6-9 months only :P It probably won't last more than that.I changed 3 deathadders in 1.5 year,the middle mouse button stopped working for all 3 of them within just 5 months also for third one right click stopped making click noise still works though.Comfort wise deathadder is best in class but this mouse has no durability.I don't own Logitech but I will also buy G502 now.