T-Mobile is getting worse

minimoose

So I hopped on the bandwagon and joined t-mobile last fall and it was pretty good! It was definitely better than my old carrier sprint and the LTE is super fast. Over the past few weeks though my sister and I have both noticed that we barely ever have any signal and it's usually a couple bars of 3G. There are places that I definitely had a signal before and now I don't. I did happen to run a speed test in my grandparents house a few months ago and got 85megabit speeds and a few days ago reran it and got between 750kbs speed and 5megabit even though that was on one bar of LTE. It seems really weird and its can't be my phone because my sister is having the same experience. Anyone else been having issues?

Also the Pokemon Go data thing has me almost ready to leave them.

My step brother in the US left Tmobile in the fall lol. He went to verizon, and it's the only good carrier. The only problem is that the prices for data is kind of high, but it covers basically everywhere according to him.

1 minute ago, OsuMasterz said:

My step brother in the US left Tmobile in the fall lol. He went to verizon, and it's the only good carrier. The only problem is that the prices for data is kind of high, but it covers basically everywhere according to him.

Well in order to switch to Verizon I'd need most of my family to get new phones so I doubt that will happen soon. Just wondering why t-mobile has been sucking.

We're on Verizon, and we like it. Though their new data plans are kinda a mixed bag I think. Because we have the old XL plan which was 12GB at $80 a month.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Verizon is the best carrier out there if you ever change go to Verizon. but i have T-Mobile too and I have no issues, I even live in the middle of nowhere and i get good 4g, when my wifi gets all choppy I turn on 4g and its smooth again.