AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GeForce 8400GS which plays games at 3 fps... help

I'm currently running an R9 290, which is still pretty good, but Polaris is making some pretty big strides from a tech advancement standpoint and that's extremely exciting to me

Intel Core i7 4790K • MSI Z97 Gaming 5 • 16GB 1866MHz HyperX Fury • 500GB Samsung 850 EVO • 250GB Samsung 840 EVO  • 500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue • XFX R9 290 • Corsair AX850 • Fractal Design Define S • White Sleeved Cables • Custom Watercooling Loop

I have an old MSI Geforce 8600GT. I want to replace it because I can't play GTA 5 and other newer games with it.
.slp oan ebig

I have a R7 340. I love AMD and an upgrade would be amazing so i could play all my games at a nice and better FPS. Thank you.

Gibe nao please

But yeah i'm banging a 270x so the glory days of high detail gaming are over:ph34r:

I currently Have a laptop with an AMD HD 7670m graphics Card in it, literally cant play anything, but if I win this I will be building a new pc.

i currently have a rig with a gtx 970 and it would be good to get a new one ;)

Running only an hd 7870 right now, and soon I'll be upgrading my ancient CPU (Phenom II X4 965) and motherboard to get an FX-8350. It'll be a whole new system if I get a new video card with that as well!

I currently have an AMD A8-6410 APU and no additional graphics card. So that pretty much explains why I want to get a new Polaris GPU 

GTX 660. I want to build new one.

I own a GTX 560 Ti  and I guess it's kinda obvious why I would prefer the Polaris GPU :D

Polaris looks pretty darn badass. It would be awesome to upgrade from my GTX 970.

I'm currently rocking an R9 280. A friend and I are starting to get into content creation, so getting to upgrade to a Polaris 10/11 GPU would enable us to record and stream at far better quality that we can now! We might even be able to build my friend his own rig!

I wonder if AMD will make AR sunglasses with a bunch of really thin strips of LEDs and call them Polarised Glasses?

I have an EVGA GTX 660, a nice mid-range (a few years ago), A new Polaris GPU would extend the life of my PC a few years.

Well I used to have a gtx 950 but It kinda died in a lighting kit accident so now I'm stuck running my igpu

I have an R7 260x, and I was looking to build a new computer soon, and the RX 480 was on my mind. Winning this giveaway would mean so much to me, and whether I do win or not, I thank AMD and LinusTechTips for the giveaway! 

R9 200 SERIES I ALWAYS USED AMD CHIPS AND VCARDS AND IM OVER DUE AND UPGRADE.

Well, i think i have the worst graphic card here... I have a single 8400gs card. Yeah, i know... That would be a huge update for my rig.

I am poor, gibe nao plz. 

rocking a 7970 would love to update

Currently running a R9 290x, she runs pretty warm these days, though it doesn't help that I pained it so it'd look better. But I'll do that with any card cause I think everything should be customized if possible. 

I am using an r9 270 that i bought a year ago and i can only play most games right now at 720p to get 60fps, wich is something that i hate......And with this i dont need to save money for a new one :D