Will windows 10 iso file expire???

RealGamer

I had downloaded a free upgrade of windows 10 home a few weeks back as an ISO file waiting to be burned into a disc for my new computer build that I will start in November.

I am aware that at the 29th of July the upgrade will no longer be free.

My question is will my ISO file expire at that day??? or is there an expiry date for the ISO file??? 

6 minutes ago, RealGamer said:

I had downloaded a free upgrade of windows 10 home a few weeks back as an ISO file waiting to be burned into a disc for my new computer build that I will start in November.

I am aware that at the 29th of July the upgrade will no longer be free.

My question is will my ISO file expire at that day??? or is there an expiry date for the ISO file??? 

if you used your old windows key to upgrade it to windows 10, then yes

if you just got the ISO and have not upgraded your key, then it will expire 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Your ISO wont expire, but your eligibility to get win10 upgrade for free will expire. As long as you have actually installed and activated win10 on your machine by then youll be fine. Once it has been activated, you can wipe it, and re-install win 10 on that machine whenever you want as the activation will be registered to your specific computer.

When in doubt, re-format.

Were can I download the ISO from?

I only get a MediaCreationTool and Windows10Upgrade9252.

I want to download the ISO so long so that I can install later.

I don't have the time to let it download while installing (slow internet and work to do ;-)

2 hours ago, LightBringer said:

Were can I download the ISO from?

I only get a MediaCreationTool and Windows10Upgrade9252.

I want to download the ISO so long so that I can install later.

I don't have the time to let it download while installing (slow internet and work to do ;-)

Just type free windows 10 upgrade.

8 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

if you used your old windows key to upgrade it to windows 10, then yes

if you just got the ISO and have not upgraded your key, then it will expire 

8 hours ago, pwn_intended said:

Your ISO wont expire, but your eligibility to get win10 upgrade for free will expire. As long as you have actually installed and activated win10 on your machine by then youll be fine. Once it has been activated, you can wipe it, and re-install win 10 on that machine whenever you want as the activation will be registered to your specific computer.

Thanks guys