Xclaim XI-3 vs Google Onhub

AntiqueStructure

So I need to get a new access point to extend the wifi coverage in my house. What matters most to me is range (and obviously speed at long range). I don't care about it being simple to setup, or things like bandwidth managment, and I dont care about the difference in price. If anyone had any opinion about whether the Xclaim XI-3 or the Google onhub (or other similarly priced AP) has the best range, and is the best AP that would be very helpful.

Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Ubiquiti-Networks-Enterprise-System-UAP-AC-LITE-US/dp/B015PR20GY/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1468467572&sr=1-2&keywords=unifi

Easy, light, wall-mountable, decently cheap. A bit tough to set up, but very versatile. You can mount it to a wall, and run an ethernet cable through the wall and use PoE (power over ethernet) to have no powerplugs and no stress. 

idk

I have had nothing but trouble with xclaim aps, so I would not recommend any of them from this generation.

The new Ubiquiti AC-lite and AC-Pro are freaking awesome! Use them alot and get a lot of good feedback on them from clients.

LMG did a video on the onhub showing impressive coverage - but I have not tested it myself.