Windows wont detect intel adapter

gotproblemhelp

Hello i just builded my PC and i installed every driver there is that i could find but the internet doesnt work for some reason it says in the system that it cant detect ethernet controller and intel network adapter idk whats the problem i need some help i tried to download the drivers on a USB and tried installed from there but it shows no progress got the same error.

Check Device Manager. Are there any exclamation points?

Open the hardware troubleshooter. Does it say to restart your computer?

Jk58DSu3BI_AJdgvSrddPOwKYl5eSSMzQyHBS9K2

it says this we installed every driver idk we plugged everything in the computer aswell

5 minutes ago, gotproblemhelp said:

Jk58DSu3BI_AJdgvSrddPOwKYl5eSSMzQyHBS9K2

it says this we installed every driver idk we plugged everything in the computer aswell

Pics broken.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

yeah it kinda broke when we isntalled the gpu for no reason so its maybe it? but we installed it on another PCI slot

What motherboard do you have, or this Ethernet adapter a NIC?

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

we use msi gaming 3 z170a it says the computer cant detect the ethernet connector aswell

Did the motherboard come with a driver disc?

Motherboard: MSI X99A Sli Plus,       RAM: Corsair CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 Vengeance LPX (32GB),
CPU: Intel i7-5820K,      GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960,       PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS600,
HDDs: 2x Toshiba P300 1TB 64MB 7200RPM,      SSD: Crucial BX200 240GB
All inside a Corsair Carbide 300R with a Corsair CW-9060007-WW Hydro Series H60.

Have a good day everyone!

yes it did but it didnt work but but we used cracked version of windows 8 maybe thats the problem?

are you running Vista or XP? Some ( all ) (?) of these new Intel nics drivers aren't made for either. This one of those killer nic adapters?.......... gonna have to buy a pci or pci-e ethernet card to hook it up.

so i have to buy a pci pci-e card to make the internet work?

6 minutes ago, gotproblemhelp said:

yes it did but it didnt work but but we used cracked version of windows 8 maybe thats the problem?

Do you have another computer and a USB stick? If so, download the latest drivers from the MSI website.

I would differently put this down as a driver issue. 

Motherboard: MSI X99A Sli Plus,       RAM: Corsair CMK32GX4M4A2400C14 Vengeance LPX (32GB),
CPU: Intel i7-5820K,      GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960,       PSU: Corsair Gaming Series GS600,
All inside a Corsair Carbide 300R with a Corsair CW-9060007-WW Hydro Series H60.

11 minutes ago, gotproblemhelp said:

we tried that didnt work either

Are you getting any error messages when installing the driver? or is it completely installing and no change is made?