[No Soliton.. CLOSED] EVGA GTX 750Ti causing system to reboot when trying to play any game

--REASON FOR CLOSE--
Was not able to find out why GPU died, so I gave in and got a 950 from EVGA.

Hello.
So I have the 750Ti from EVGA. It is just about six months old, and has begun to crash/reboot my computer whenever I would attempt to play any video game.

I have not changed anything, installed anything, or done anything weird.
Before this problem began, I was able to play any game I wanted (that could run with my specs of course)!
But now, even the simplest of games would cause my system to reboot without warning. (Ultimate Chicken Horse is one game I have that has done this)

The computer (with the 750ti installed) runs fine. No crashing at all (only in games / GPU bound stuff)

Things I've done to try and resolve the issue:
Update drivers (manually, since they wouldn't auto-DL =/ )
Reinstall Windows (and hence, the games)
I ran some stress tests, no crashing after 20 mins of FurMark, Prime95 and Memtest (even when they all ran at the same time!)
Change GPU

The only thing that worked was to change my graphics card (which is how I found out that the problem was my GPU)
I'm now running on a GeForce 8500 GT ;-;

If needed, here are the files which Windows has shown me every time my system was to reboot.

WER-27892-0.sysdata.xml -- http://www.mediafire.com/download/q6swmusd3cirbwj/WER-27892-0.sysdata.xml
071016-16208-01.dmp -- http://www.mediafire.com/download/q53hg96q4lzunsk/071016-16208-01.dmp

--------Specs---------
OS - Windows 7 64-bit
CPU - AMD-FX 8320 (Non-overclocked)
GPU - EVGA GTX 750 Ti (Non-overclocked)
RAM - (2x4) 8GB Klevv Fit (1600Mhz)
HDD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM
PSU - Thermaltake Smart Series 600W (overkill, I know, but ready to upgrade)
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0)
BIOS ver - "Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG" (according to dxdiag)

Of course, let me know if any more info is needed!

Also, yes I know there's a post about the 750Ti causing someone else's PC to crash, but there isn't a solution in that thread.
The creator is just getting a new rig..

I have a buddy with a 750ti who has the same issue, he cannot run Fo4 for longer than 20minutes before his whole system reboots... I've put it down to the GPU, he's saving currently for a new one.. :/

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

the GPU might be physically damaged

take it out and inspect it

if it it a PCB trace that has been damaged then you are out of luck unless you know how to repair them

if their is nothing abnormal about it flash the card with the latest firmware

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

4 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

the GPU might be physically damaged

take it out and inspect it

if it it a PCB trace that has been damaged then you are out of luck unless you know how to repair them

if their is nothing abnormal about it flash the card with the latest firmware

Thanks for your reply. I will do what you said, then follow up with any updates.

46 minutes ago, RooKata said:

Thanks for your reply. I will do what you said, then follow up with any updates.

So I looked over the board. Under the warranty sticker (who cares really?) I saw these two discolored areas. 
My eyes are not trained to see breaks in traces, so I don't know if this is one, but it's the only thing I found.
(Just in case) The two areas are the pin that connects (I think) to the big pad on the left, and the slightly orange/brown area next to the pin on the bottom left.

IMG_0083.PNG

UPDATE 1
I've purchased a multimeter, and new soldering kit.
I'm going to attempt to fix my 750 Ti.
Hopefully I'll be able to find a schematic or ask someone to do a quick continuity test for me.
If the problem was that "break" in the circuit, then of course I'll mark this thread as solved thanks to samiscool51's post.
And if not, then I'll just make this thread as given-up / no solution, and buy a new GPU.. maybe a 950.

UPDATE 2
The multimeter came in. The two points I showed earlier DO have continuity.
So maybe my GPU just is dead.
Whelp. Guess I'll wait an other day while I try to find out more info before I buy a new GPU