Looking for a gaming laptop for around 800 dollars

My laptop is getting quite old and im looking for something that will run most anything i throw at it at respectable levels. Most of the time it wont be extremely punishing but once in a while I play more demanding games on my laptop so i want the power to be there if needed. My price range would be preferably around 800 but i think i could go around 1000 if I need to

Look at the Inspiron 7559

also the lenovo Y700

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Check out the Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK or the  Lenovo Y50 or ASUS ROG GL551JW-AH71 (WX)

I'm part of the "Help a noob foundation" 

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i7 2700k 4.5GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240mm / Asus Sabertooth Z77 / HyperX Savage 32gb / EVGA GTX TITAN SUPERCLOCKED SIGNATURE

Ive just found this id like to know what you guys think. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1J258B   Im not really worried about being slim or anything if i get better performance and such i will gladly take thick.    Im looking for something that will stay cool and i wont have to worry about temps

• 2 weeks later...

I own the Dell Inspiron 7559 and it's the best thing on the market for the budget gamer right now. :) Had mine for 6 months and not one hiccup yet. :D

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-15-6-Inch-Quad-Core-i5-6300HQ-Processor/dp/B015PYYDMQ?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

6 hours ago, Souldriver said:

This is current $869, is that what the price was during the sale?

sorry that the sale is over, it had been marked down to $799

Beware geeks bearing gifts

2 hours ago, MattXav said:

sorry that the sale is over, it had been marked down to $799

Good price, it still isnt badly priced. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys so thought id update you i sucked it up and managed to save a bit more and bought a cyberpowerpc fangbook series laptop and tricked it out a bit with a nice SSD and got a few accessories for it thanks for the help though

3 hours ago, Keatodylan said:

Hey guys so thought id update you i sucked it up and managed to save a bit more and bought a cyberpowerpc fangbook series laptop and tricked it out a bit with a nice SSD and got a few accessories for it thanks for the help though

Fangbooks are just either msi or clevo rebrands. We might have been able to advise you for cheaper retailers as the premium you pay at Cyberpower is quite evident. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

17 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Fangbooks are just either msi or clevo rebrands. We might have been able to advise you for cheaper retailers as the premium you pay at Cyberpower is quite evident. 

I should have notified you earlier as ive already ordered it and im picking it up at my ups later tonight. I am quite happy witht he build though and i got most of the accesories I wanted with the device and the customer support was very helpful when i had a few problems. In my opinion is was a great buy but next time I ask for help I will be sure to let the forum know before I press purchase. Thanks though.