Tempered Glass Recommendations

Saygi

Im in the market for a case for my new build. I am specifically drawn to a tempered glass side panel for its rigidity and quality  feel. I am on a tight enough budget however I understand tempered glass comes at a premium. How much am I likely to spend? Any recommendations?

The case will need to be ATX, no optical drive bay or large hdd tray is needed as i intend to run one or none hdd in my system. I will most likely use a large air cooler however if the case permits i may consider aio watercooling my cpu.

Regards, D

Edit: I live in the UK

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

4 minutes ago, davidsaygi said:

Im in the market for a case for my new build. I am specifically drawn to a tempered glass side panel for its rigidity and quality  feel. I am on a tight enough budget however I understand tempered glass comes at a premium. How much am I likely to spend? Any recommendations?

The case will need to be ATX, no optical drive bay or large hdd tray is needed as i intend to run one or none hdd in my system. I will most likely use a large air cooler however if the case permits i may consider aio watercooling my cpu.

Regards, D

I would say about 100-150 dollars and you can have a case with a temperedglass sidepanel

The prices of tempered glass change from country to country. 

Where do you live ? I can find the finnish prices for you.

(⌐■_■) 

6 minutes ago, Ridska said:

The prices of tempered glass change from country to country. 

Where do you live ? I can find the finnish prices for you.

United Kingdom

2 minutes ago, davidsaygi said:

United Kingdom

Id recommend you inputting your location in your account so others can find what your looking for more easily.

Any way , I cant pin point the best price within the UK But i can provide you with an amazon link if you want ?  

(⌐■_■) 

1 minute ago, Ridska said:

Id recommend you inputting your location in your account so others can find what your looking for more easily.

Any way , I cant pin point the best price within the UK But i can provide you with an amazon link if you want ?  

Yes, that would be great! I have family who work in PC supplies that can get me a deal, im looking for rough prices and case recommendations.

27 minutes ago, davidsaygi said:

Yes, that would be great! I have family who work in PC supplies that can get me a deal, im looking for rough prices and case recommendations.

Oh btw, forgot to ask but what is your budget ? 

(⌐■_■) 

I was also looking for tempered glass cases and i ended up going with the Inwin 901 :P

20 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Oh btw, forgot to ask but what is your budget ? 

My budget is quite loose but definitley nothing over £200. closer to 140 is preferable and anything near £100 would be perfect however i understand this is a stretch.

23 minutes ago, Lukiose said:

I was also looking for tempered glass cases and i ended up going with the Inwin 901 :P

Im looking for an ATX case and would consider the 904 however it doesnt seem likely, thanks