Why does kicking my computer fix it?

babadoctor

I have this old computer that gives me much hassle. Sometimes, (mostly whenever i move it or set it upright) when i turn it back on the CPU fan spins forever at max RPM (It doesn't boot), until i unplug it. So I spent about a day trying to find the problem, and at one point i got mad and kicked the shit out of it

i turn it back on and the shit works.

WHY?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Meme magic. That or there was a faulty connection somewhere and you managed to jostle it back into place.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

This one time, I kicked my computer and it started working faster. So, I kept kicking it. Eventually, my computer got so fast that the monitor and the fans on my computer burnt out trying to keep up. To this day, I haven't found any fans or monitors that are able to keep up with that computer.

5 minutes ago, SageOfSpice said:

This one time, I kicked my computer and it started working faster. So, I kept kicking it. Eventually, my computer got so fast that the monitor and the fans on my computer burnt out trying to keep up. To this day, I haven't found any fans or monitors that are able to keep up with that computer.

nice meme