Why does this Category even exist?

abhigyan001

Why is mobile gaming even considered gaming and why does this Category exist?

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

1 minute ago, abhigyan001 said:

Because its still gaming, and because people still use it, just because you don't, doesn't make it worthless ;P

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Because mobile gaming exists and mobile gaming is actually gaming? You're just coming across as arrogant now

Remember to quote if you want us to see your answer ASAP!

I consider People who play Clash of Clans and Candy Crush Retards

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

2 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

That's fantastic, leave this subforum while we have fun playing Clash of Clans and Candy Crush

3 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

Because there are games on cell phones. I know, amazing, right? Games! On cell phones! And people play them!

ys7ZWGO.gif

What will they think of next?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

And thus we are welcomed to your seemingly warped vision of what make a gamer and what makes, as you so eloquently put it, a retard. Please do not visit this subforum ever again

Remember to quote if you want us to see your answer ASAP!

I came here just to burn you weaker sect of Peasantary. Even the Console shits shit on you. Good Bye.

A lot of people spend more time playing mobile games than they do playing on a console or PC, it's more accessible for one and also can be played anywhere.

Mobile gaming is becoming a bit like reading the newspaper, you can do it everywhere from sitting on the toilet to commuting to work.

1 hour ago, abhigyan001 said:

I came here just to burn you weaker sect of Peasantary. Even the Console shits shit on you. Good Bye.

You done 'burned' us all real good.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Damn, learn some manners please, I also dont like mobile games, but will you want to insult people because of that? And using the word "retard", I dont know how it is in your country, but here is considered very outdated to say the least.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

4 minutes ago, RuLeZ said:

Damn, learn some manners please, I also dont like mobile games, but will you want to insult people because of that? And using the word "retard", I dont know how it is in your country, but here is considered very outdated to say the least.

There is nothing such as outdated Language. We have freedom of speech in my country, you can use whatever words you want.

3 minutes ago, abhigyan001 said:

There is nothing such as outdated Language. We have freedom of speech in my country, you can use whatever words you want.

You sure are using it well, well done, here is a cake for you.

708879.jpg

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

Locked. 

You may have whatever opinion you want about whatever topic, but creating a topic to shit on people who play games on devices like smartphones, tablets, etc is not acceptable in any way. This goes for the console sub-forum as well. Shitting on people for playing on any particular platform is not acceptable behavior. 

@abhigyan001

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch